Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:10

God what is crawling on my cheek.

I slapped my hands around scratching my cheek, once satisfied I snuggled into the warmth beside me and started faded back to sleep.

Soft chuckles danced through my ears.

THE DAMN ITCHING AGAIN.

I smacked whatever was on my cheek away and stirred flinging my body to the other side of the bed burying my face into the pillow and yawning.

I felt the tickling again and grabbed my pillow hitting whatever it was. I heard it smack something and then went under the comforter snuggling into the strange warm thing again.

The tickling started again but this time it traveled up my legs and stayed on my stomach. I felt soft little kisses all over my face and slowly opened my eyes.

Logan was leaning over me smiling showing off his pearly whites. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips and leaned back examining my face.

"Mmm nooo 5 more minutes." I pouted sinking back into the mattress.

"Wakey wakey, it's already 1:15." Logan hummed in my ear.

I shot up hitting my head on the bed post, ignoring the pain( and Logan's laughter ) I reached across the bed for my phone. No No No! Shit!

I had 14 missed calls.

and 3 texts

I opened the texts:

Mom:

Amber! You better be at home and safe! Call me back ASAP missy!

Alice my bffl:

Hey, we need to catch up! Meet me tomorrow at La Pier's Cafe 10:00 am sharp. :)

Mom:

Im serious, Call me!

xoxo

Oh fuck.

I rang my Mom.

She answered on the 1st ring.

"Amber I have called you many times! Why have you not answered?!" She screeched through the speaker.

"Sorry mom. I watched reruns of PPL last night and went to bed late." I replied easily.

Logan was playing with the strap to my tanktop. He slowly slid it down my arm and started planting kisses on my shoulder. I moaned softly.

"Are you okay Amber? Is anyone with you?!" She asked worried.

"N-no Mom no ones here I'm just not feeling well." I told her trying not to concentrate on his lips touching my skin.

"Okay well darling I hope you feel better! Call me before you go to bed okay? Love you!" She rushed.

"L-love you t-to buh-bye-e." I stuttered and hung up.

I threw my phone on the carpet and turned around attacking Logan to were I was on top of him and slapped him in the chest.

"What was that for?" He asked smiling like a goof.

"Oh you know what for." I narrowed my eyes at him playfully as he rested his hands on my thighs rubbing invisible patterns in my skin leaving a trail of tingles.

"It was fun." He offered biting his lip ring, making me heart race.

"You so owe me breakfast." I teased kissing him quickly and getting out of bed.

I made my way to the shower but caught a glance at myself in the mirror before I stepped in.

My dark hair was crazy but that's not what amazed me. It was my eyes. They were bright grey/blue. I haven't seen them like this in a long time. I smiled at myself and took my shower.

I walked downstairs still in my towel and hair wet. Entering the kitchen I went straight to the fridge grabbing the milk.

Mmmm eggs!

Logan was whistling and cooking like always.

His back turned away from me.

Walking behind him I wrapped my arms around his torso kissing the back of his neck distracting him, then snatched a piece of toast from the plate.

"Hey they aren't ready y-" He whined turning around but stopped mid sentence when seeing what I was wearing.

"Wait nevermind forget it, you can sooo have that toast." He said biting his lip looking me up and down.

I blushed and took another bite.

"You're going to burn the food if you continue staring at me." I said smirking, tightening my towel around me.

"There's more food anyways." He replied not taking his eyes off me.

"But I want my food now." I said putting the milk back in the fridge.

I started to walk back upstairs but then the most embarrassing thing happened..

My towel got caught on the railing.

Now lets just go through this slowly, shall we?

The towel got caught on the railing.

caught. on. railing.

The towel fell from my body and left me standing there INFRONT of Logan nude.

Wanna know his first reaction? His eyes turned big as saucers and he dropped the god damn spatula.

His second?

He said "daaaaaaaayuuuuum."

His third?

Well lets just say little Logan saw to.

And well me, I busted out laughing.

Im honestly so confident with my body that I didn't care. I could walk around naked and not give a fuck.

A single fuck was not given.

But he still made me feel in protected under his staring.

Everyone at school thinks I have that body to 'die for' since I have a toned stomach from dance and wear a good C cup. Plus I'm super tan from surfing which is nice.

"The foods burning!" I hollered at Logan as he stood there gaping.

That must of snapped him out of his little dirty thoughts since he blushed, picked up the utensil, and turned around so fast that I'm sure Sonic was jealous.

I snickered and grabbed the towel making my way up the stairs. Once in my room I changed into some jeggings and Logan's shirt and threw my hair up in a messy bun, and jogged back downstairs.

Logan was sitting at the table with two plates already set and piled with food. I sat down beside him and dug into my ham and cheese sandwich.

I peeked up while stuffing my face and Logan was looking at me in awe and confusion.

"What?" I huffed setting my sandwich down and giving him my full attention.

"Did I scar you. Im sorry its just that I don't really care if someone sees me naked." I shrugged.

"What? No you didn't scar me, it was farrrr from scaring babe. It's just that you eat a ton and look like... that." He said nudging his head to my body.

"I like food." I said popping a strawberry in my mouth.

Logan smiled and shook his head. "Alright then."