Stole The Badboys Heart Chpt:23

A/N:

Hey guys! How was your weekend? Xx

I'm honestly so tired, and haven't really had alot of time to write more chapters so I'm sorry for this late one :I

FORGIVE ME.

Happi readin'

-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-

"Im pretty sure what we're doing is a felony, and we're probably going to get caught." I reminded Logan again in a sing-song tone while he kicked the lock off of the metal door. It fell against the concrete with a loud thud, making me jump.

I stared at the DO NOT ENTER and CAUTION signs taking in their warnings.

"Nahhh." He shook his head and entered the room. I dumbly followed the fool and trailed along side him. It looked like your normal everyday electricity generator closet.

The machine hummed against the silence.

"Well! This was great! Nothing's here. Lets go back!" I cheered in a excited voice while turning back around to make a beeline to the exit door.

Before I could make a step, Logan's hand grabbed my upper arm and yanked me back to his side.

"Nu uh uh," he tsked. "You're not going anywhere." He continued laughed while dragging me to the back of the closet.

"Sorry, I don't want to spend the night in a cell." I spit while stumbling along after him.

"Stop complaining, all you do is complain, complain, complain. Live a little." He retorted and rolled his eyes.

Creeeeeeaaak.

"Logan put that back." I crossed my arms and gave him a 'wtf do you think you're doing' look.

He was currently pushing a big metal cabinet to the side.

Wait. What's that?

"Ta Da!" Logan screamed while pointing to a smaller but similar metal door.

I blinked and gave him a blank stare.

He gestured wildly with his hands before standing there and mimicking my expression.

"Ooooh a door." I said in a bored tone while wiggling my fingers around.

Logan turned to open it while mumbling something under his breath, which I'm pretty sure sounded a lot like 'asshole.'

I heard a piercing scream, followed by a splash of water.

You've got to be kidding me.

"BRRROOO. ALE MISSED YOUUUU." Al jumped out of no where and tackled Logan to the ground while smothering his with kisses.

I stifled a laugh as Logan started calling him every proactive name he knew and attempted to push him off.

I heard another splash, followed by another and finally curiosity killed the cat.

Turning the corner I caught a glimpse of familiar blonde hair followed by a loud squeal being thrown into the pool.

"I swear to god, hank, don't you dare!"

Splash.

Hank was doubled over laughing his ass of, as Shelly was flapping her arms around and yelling at his immature behavior.

"Ooh the party people have arrived!"

I turned to my right following where the noise came from. Logan's friend Craig was walking towards us with a tan girl hooked under his arm.

I gave him a curious look as he gestured to Pocahontas under his arm.

"Hi! Im Mac! You must be Logan's girlfriend!" She chirped while crushing me in a tight hug.

I awkwardly patted her back, "Uh yeah that's me." I mumbled.

"Wow, you did good Logan." She complemented while shaking her head.

"Hell yeah I did." Logan scoffed while coming up behind me and setting his chin on the top of my head.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off.

"You're so confident, how do you know I'm not just dating you for the looks?" I asked sarcastically while crossing my arms.

He mimicked my position and smirked.

"Ooh feisty to! We'll get along just fine." Mac giggled and ran to the pool.

I finally took sight of this whole place.

It was a under ground pool, that was closed off. There was another room connected with arcade games and some kind of snack bar.

Awesome.

I turned around and gave Logan and awe struck ed look.

"This is so cool." I gushed while jumping in place a tad.

He laughed and stopped my bouncing with his hands.

"Yeah we found this place a while back, it's been our hot spot ever since." He said proudly while staring at the layout.

I can understand, this is such a cool place. Chill and no one to interrupt.

"Come on get in!" Hank shouted from the side of the pool, while trying to push Shelly back in.

A random shirt was thrown over my head blocking my view.

I yanked it off and turned around to find Logan already half naked and smiling.

My eyes were glued to his body. It should be illegal to be that sexy.

"Stop looking at me like you wanna eat me and take your clothes off."

I raised an eyebrow and quickly stripped down to my bra and shorts.

Wolf whistles and cheering blocked my hearing and as quick as lightening I was lifted off the ground.

I squealed, but it was to late as I hit the water.

And I still had my iPod in my pocket, yippie.

-.-..-.-.-.-...-.

NOTE:

I know, it's been a while, I was on a trip and just didnt know what to write. But! Im back! Yay!