Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt: 21

Well this week was eventful.

And nice, very nice.

Logan and I handled to gossip at school well, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knew we had a 'thing' so it wasn't that big of a deal. Just simple hugs, and light kisses, and holding hands all the time. It's hard getting used to the fact that we're actually dating.

What really surprised people is that he's never had a real girlfriend before! Well I've never had the attention of a male, or the male species before so we're even.

It's not awkward, which is great because I feel so comfortable around him. Like nothing changed. Usually for couples it's stressful and nervous at first. Not at all. He still makes perverted jokes and laughs at me. But aye! I love it.

Don't get me started at fucking Barbie. I'm pretty sure she's turned into my own personal stalker. Everytime I turn a corner I see her little blonde greasy hair run off. And I can tell its her sense I'm choked by her Juicy Couture perfume.

She hasn't confronted me or mess with me though, just stalking. It's nice.

I was sitting in the back of the class doodling around in my spiral while listening to Mr. Lezmon talk about how enzymes work.

I'd rather shoot myself in the face.

He has such a mono tone voice that puts you to sleep. I'm pretty sure he probably records audio children books for a living.

Plus he smells like Korean food, and he's French. Wonders of the world.

Logan was in a peaceful slumber with his head in my lap and his feet propped up on the desk across from us. His lips were slightly open as he breathed softly, and his light brown locks were brushing against my bare thigh every time he inhaled. I don't blame him, I'm about to pass out to.

We sit in the back of the class which is we're the naughty kids sit. But I don't care. I've come to enjoy the dark side. Mr.Lezmon is practically blind and deaf, so we have no problem.

"Shmmmph." Logan mumbled while turning his head into my crotch. I let out a involuntary squeak and hurried to cover my mouth with both of my hands. Phew, no one noticed!

I glared at the innocent boy in my lap and saw that he was smirking. That dick.

"You're such a virgin." He chuckled huskily while stroking my thigh with his thumb.

I crossed my arms and looked down with an eyebrow raised.

"That's because I am a virgin."

He closed his eyes again and took my hand interlacing our fingers and giving it a squeeze. Then pressing it against his lips and placing it on his chest.

"I know. It's hot." He sighed happily and smiled.

I snorted and checked the time on my phone. 2:30, ight only 15 more minutes then I can sleeeeep.

~~~~~

The bell rung loudly as Logan jolted up hitting his head on the desk and falling from my lap with a loud crash.

I tried controlling my laughter, but failed miserably. I was laughing so hard that it came out silent and I'm sure my face was purple. This lasted for about 5 minutes while I watched a very sleepy Logan try to get up from the ground.

He went to stand up and hit his head on the shelving and knocked over all the dictionary's and resource books. This sent me into another deadly laughing attack, which I had to grip onto the desk to keep myself from falling to the ground.

After letting my laughter die down I locked eyes with a very sad and tired Logan. He rubbed his forehead while pouting. Aww, now I feel like the dick.