Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:9

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Im never sleeping again.

Or dreaming.

Nope never.

Logan and I were walking back to his motorcycle hand in hand as I was thinking of ways to kill him slowly for making me come here.

We both got on his bike as he started the engine.

I guess I zoned out because I didn't notice when we pulled in my driveway that we finally made it.

I sighed and got off the bike Logan following my moves.

I stared at my house burning a hole in it. Why did it have to be dark? and quiet? and why was I home alone?

I frowned and turned back to Logan who was watching me intently.

"What..?" I asked slowly.

"You're scared, aren't you." He stated not even asking.

I huffed a reply.

"Okay let's go." He said grabbing my hand dragging me towards the house.

I followed him blindly and once we reached my room I got changed and brushed my teeth crawling into bed.

Logan went to leave but I grabbed his hand stopping him.

I pointed towards the closet.

He raised an eyebrow and followed my finger. Than smiled slowly an walked to my closet opening it and looking around.

He shut it and turned back towards me as I pointed under my bed.

He rolled his eyes and kneeled down lifting my purple covers and checked under my bed.

"No monsters, Goodnight." he laughed and waved turning back around.

"No, stay." I whispered. He stopped walking his breath caught in his throat, hand on the light switch.

"Please.." I begged quietly, peeking over the covers at his black silhouette.

He turned the lights off, and darkness over took me. The door closed and sadness over swept my emotions and I snuggled into my comforter.

I heard rustling of clothing and deep breathing and I completely stopped. Soft pitter patter from feet walking around my bed and the side sunk in. I turned slowly to side and Logan was laying under the covers, his chest exposed and facing me.

Logan was in my bed.

Shirtless.

He actually stayed.

Softly he pulled me towards him as I curled up by his side.

He cupped my cheek softly like I was made of china and if he pressed any harder I would break. I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

Softly and delicately I felt his lips touch mine and a serge of electricity shocked my lips and left a tingling feeling. He was about to pull away and before he did I grabbed the back of his head and smashed my lips to his.

Logan let out a sound between satisfaction and surprise but replied right away with his own pressure.

He rolled on top of me softly crushing me by his weight but I didn't mind. I felt protected by him.

He guided me with his hands on the back of my neck and depend the kiss. His tongue took control and danced with mine.

Hands were everywhere. I weaved them through his soft hair loving the feeling between my fingers as he traced up my stomach lightly leaving trails of fire.

His lips left my own and I almost protested but once they started making their way down my jaw I shut up. He nibbled and kissed working magic on my neck and shoulder.

He kept going down licking my collarbone making me go crazy. And the sounds coming out of my mouth really showed it.

He lifted up my shirt and kissed between my breast but kept going down planting open mouth kisses then he finally reached his desired point.

He took the little dream catcher in his mouth pulling lightly and sucking. I arched my back moaning.

Once he was done he flattened my shirt and kissed all the way back up to my lips and planted one last sweet kiss there.

My eyes fluttered open and met bright green ones. The moonlight casted down showing the specks of clover and ocean blue around his iris.

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

"I've always wanted to do that." He chuckled.

I flipped him over and his face was shocked I almost laughed but then I remembered my mission. I forced his arms above his head and kissed him on his mouth roughly, I sucked on his lip ring and bit his bottom lip. Then I kissed down his jaw as he leaned his head back.

I kissed down his chest then stopped.

Right on his heart was tiny foreign writing.

He has a tattoo? Soooo hot.

"Whats this?" I asked tracing it lightly with my pointer finger.

He cracked his eyes open and looked to wear I was pointing.

"My tattoo." He replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know that, but what does it say?" I asked, aye i'm really curious.

"Its a secret." He replied and licked his lips. Then I remembered my job.

I kissed his chest again as he threw his head back and groaned. I trailed down slowly and licked his indention in his abs making sure to get every single one.

Gah the V's!

I licked and trailed the V's. Logan made the hottest grunting/moaning noises that honestly made me want to jump him right here now. But I know i'm not ready. So ill have my fun with this.

Kissing back up to his mouth I kissed his eyelids lightly and he stared back up at me tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear and smiled. Like full blown smiling. Dimples and all.

I laid down beside him and he pulled me closer as a snuggled into his side. I traced his swollen lips with my finger and kissed them one last time before closing me eyes.

I felt a soft kiss to my forehead and sleep slowly over took me.