Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt: 24

HELLO GUIS,

I missed you all 3

I know I know I take forever, I'm sorry.

So do you guys watch Gossip Girl? CHUCK BASS MAN. He's so fucking hot. I mean Jesus.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"You're such an idiot, I just can't even right now."

Click.

"Well well well Ms. To Cool For School, we've come to bullying now I see?" Logan pointed while leaning back farther in the chair. The plush rapped around him like a cocoon.

Click.

"You owe me a new one." I snapped my fingers and went back to flipping through the channels.

Click. Click.

I heard him snort. "I don't owe you shit."

Sighing in defeat, I chunked the remote at his head and became satisfied when I heard it hit him.

"You're such a pansy." He mumbled while rubbing the small bruise. For a second I felt guilty, but I crushed that part with my imaginary foot when I remembered..

"Shouldn't have gotten water in my iPod."

Logan's head shot up, "Woah woah woah woah," he held up his hands in surrender, "It's not my fault! How am I supposed to know that you had a electronic device in your back pocket?!"

"I'm pretty sure everyone usually has phones and things in their pockets," I said which earned me an eye roll. "Besides, you shouldn't push people in pools of death without their consent!" I emphasize while walking towards him with each word.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms while shaking his head.

"It's a iPod get over it. You didn't even have good songs anyways."

What! I cannot just get over such a dramatic event! My baby doesn't even turn on!

"Hah yeah right," I sneered while poking his head, "If I scratched your motorcycle I'm pretty sure you wouldn't just 'get over it.' I mimicked his voice, making it extra deep just to piss him off.

"You wouldn't dare. You don't have the balls." Logan laughed while turning his attention back to Family Guy.

"Oh really. Well I guess I'm about to prove you wrong!" I screamed while charging towards the door.

I finally heard footsteps against the tile while he whined about this not being funny.

But in all honesty, this is hilarious.

I grabbed my old house key off the counter and burst the front door to the porch.

"Wait... wait... Amber, I was kidding. You have the balls." Logan begged desperately.

I laughed and continued to his drive way.

"Nu uh buddy, too late for that."

Ah! There it is, just the motorbike I wanted to see!

"Amber, okay stop, this isn't funny." Logan told me in a serious voice.

Hell to the no.

"You're right! It's not."

I gazed in awe at the metallic black metal that glimmered under the sunlight. Beautiful. Too bad it's about to get a makeover.

"Amber! Amber, don't you dare!" Logan hollered threats at my back.

I continued to ignore him and position the key in my hand.

"So what's it gonna be Logan? The mirror?" I gestured to the reflective surface, "The wonderful seat? Or the glorious side so that everyone can see it!" I chirped while watching him squirm.

He narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Actually you're bluffing, I don't believe you." He said while sticking his chin up in the opposite direction.

"Alright then! Seat it is!" I dug the end of my key at the side of the seat while watching the leather pop.

"Holy fucking shit!"

I slowly pulled the key out as Logan ran to the side of his bike and pet the mark affectionately while coping reassuring words.

"It's a little mark stop crying." I laughed while putting the key in my back pocket.

He turned his head to the side and gave me a disgusting look.

"My girlfriends a bitch."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I am soooo sorry for the short chapters lately. I have writers block! Any ideas??? AYE AYE AYE.

🐱