Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:22

This dinner was horrifying to say the lease.

My mother kept bragging about my school grades, and academics, and how I'm such a wonderful smart lady blah blah blah.

My father was talking to Mr. Dumham about business, baseball and how the red socks suck ass.

And well, me and Chelsea were having a very pleasant stare off. That involved me completely dumbstruck and her about to rip off my head.

Very nice indeed.

I traveled my eyes back down to my plate and forked with the noodles, pushing them around in circles.

This is seriously a horrible night. Not only did Logan have other plans, but Alice wont answer my texts of S.O.S. BFF she is.

I'm at dinner with my parents and their employees, and lets not forget the devil's reincarnation they brought along with them.

I seriously need more friends.

"Amber, stop playing with your food!" My mom snapped making me jump in my seat.

"S-sorry." I mumbled an apology and kept looking down. I do not wanna be here.

I heard snickers from across the table. I already know who it is.

I glared at Chelsea giving her a 'do it again and see what happens' challenge.

She rolled her eyes and went back to fiddling with her phone. Yeah bitch, that's right.

"Amber are you even paying attention? Mrs. Dunham is asking you a question." My mother said sternly and giving me a tight smile.

I nodded my head as Mrs. Dunham threw question after question at me like "Do you have a job? "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Are you in any sports?" I swear that woman can talk.

I nodded at the appropriate times and replied nicely but of course it was all fake.

"I WALK IN THE CLUB LIKE WHAT UP I GOT A BIG COCK-"

My phone blared causing everyone to drop their conversations and an awkward silence to take over.

Mrs. Dunham spit out her water as my mom gave me a disappointed stare while patting her back. Chelsea was laughing quietly and trying to cover it with a napkin. Dirty whore.

I rushed out of the dining room and throw a 'scuse me, over my shoulder.

Once safe from any ease dropping I slid the answer button.

"Hey." I smiled through the phone.

"Hey, you busy?" Logan asked curiously. I could hear background voices and music.

"Well you're never gonna guess who I'm having a nice and eventful dinner with!" I answered cheerfully through the phone.

I could almost see him rolling his eyes, "Who?"

"Barbie herself!"

He sucked in a deep breath, "Holy shit, really? How did this happen. I know for a fact you didn't volunteer this."

"Of course I didn't, I'm crazy, but not that crazy," I snorted, "Her parents are some of my parents employees."

"So you pretty much own the bitch?" He asked sounding amused.

"Oh hell yeah! So why'd you ask? Miss me already?" I teased while transferring ears and leaning against the the front door.

"Ehh, no. I just wanna get laid." He retorted.

"Oh wellllll. I guess ill talk to you lat-."

"Wait wait wait! I was kidding, don't hang up!" He cut me off.

"Ok what do you want bad boy?" I asked while biting my lip.

"I want you to stop biting your lip and let me inside. Im freezing my balls off."

My head snapped up as I looked out the side window. Logan was standing there with his phone up to his ear while waving and flipping me off.

I hung up and made a beeline for the door, and opened it to a ice cold Logan.

His hair whipped across his forehead and his cheeks and nose were lightly pink from the cold but he still looked like a sex god.

Can he get any hotter?

"Well no I can't, that's impossible." He smirked.

Oh shit I said that out loud?

"Yeah you did, now move aside. Sex god coming through." He chuckled while pulling me in for a kiss.

I took his hand and led him to the dining room.

My mom looked up confused but gave Logan a wide smile and stood up and gave him a hug.

"Logan! I'm so happy to see you! What are you doing here?" She chirped.

When his name was said, Chelsea's head popped up and narrowed her eyes at me and Logan.

"Hey Teressa! I was wondering if I could possibly steal Amber for the night." He replied smoothly while squeezing my hand.

My mother beamed at us and looked down at our hands. I swear her face is going to fall off from how wide her smile is.

"Of course of course! But don't have her back to late!" She hollered. Logan grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bike.

He gave me a wolfish grin, "after you my lady."

I have a bad feeling about this.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

NOTE: I love you all.

Xx