Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:15

"I TAKE A WALK, TAKE A WALK TAKE A WALK TAKE A WALK."

Passion Pit rang from my phone.

I leaned over to the side table, checking the caller I.D. it was Alice.

"Ello." I huffed laying back on the bed and snuggling into Logan's side. He wrapped him arm around me getting comfortable while making smacking noises with his mouth. I shot his sleeping form a disgusted look.

"Why don't you have any more ramen?" She cried desperately.

"Huh?" I slowly crept out of bed making sure not to wake Logan and cracked the door to my bedroom peeking outside.

Hushed whispers followed by giggles were causing a riot downstairs. I rolled my eyes and tiptoed down the staircase with the phone still pressed against my ear.

I saw Alice through the kitchen door rummaging threw my cabinets while Alejandro was eating some cereal and laughing at her attempt to climb on the counter.

She managed to hoist herself up and grabbed the little jar in the back.

I narrowed my eyes watching her intently.

OH HELL NO.

"PUT THE NUTELLA DOWN." I yelled through the phone causing Alice to let out a blood curdling scream and fall from the counter on her butt while she looked frantically around.

Alejandro was doubled over laughing his ass off while I stood there fuming at Alice's vulnerable form.

"What.." She asked confused.

I glared at the jar she had in her left hand. She followed my gaze and widened her eyes with shock.

"Oh what? How did this get here?" She faked innocence while grasping the counter so she was now standing.

I yanked it out of her hand and put in back in the top drawer.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked crossing me arms, trying to be intimidating. I don't think it worked though because she gave me an amused smile and walked over to Alejandro planting herself on his lap.

"Well.." She started and poked Al's nose, "This guy is boring and I wanna do something fun!" She whined.

"What! I offered car sex but, you were all like, Noooo ill hit my head! No ill accidentally honk the horn! No I can't rest my back!" He said imitating Alice's complaints.

I watched them bickering fairly entertained with the situation when I felt a warm hand placed on my lower back. Chills ran down my spine as I spun around facing a very hot and tasty Logan.

Even when he wakes up he looks ready for a Calvin Klein photo shoot. It's not fair!

"When did they get here?" He asked jutting his chin out towards Alice and Alejandro who seems to be eating each others faces off. I shuddered in disgust.

"A while ago, even though they WEREN'T invited." I answered glaring at the back of Alice's head she turned around smirking but went back to playing tongue tag anyways.

Logan shook his head and kissed me on the temple then made his way to the fridge scavenging for some food.

Might as well get ready for the day. I sighed and slugged myself upstairs into the bathroom and stripped of my pjs. I plugged in my iPod dock and played Coldplay quietly while dimming the lights. Might as well pamper myself with a bubble bath also!

My bath tub was fairly big. It has jets and an area where you can pop your feet up. Luxury Land.

I ran warm water and poured my favorite coconut bubble bath waiting for it to get to the right height. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and hopped into the bath. I hummed to coldplays paradise and closed my eyes.