Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:11

"Clearly not, Batman is so much better." I argued.

"Haha yeah right, Spider-Man wrecks shit." Logan snickered while faking to shoot webs out of his wrists.

Currently we are sitting on my couch watching The Dark Knight Rises, but Logan wants to watch Spider-Man 2. I won since I own this house hold and Logan should just shut up now.

"Bruce Wayne is a billionaire! He gets what ever he wants!" He laughed at this, then paused for a second.

"But he doesn't get the fiery hot red head, Mary Jane." Logan explained giving me the 'yep that's right' look.

"Puuulease, she's not that good looking." I frowned taking Batman out and turning off the T.V.

"Are you kidding right now? She's so fine, I'd totally bang the shit out of her." I looked at him in disgust and started walking upstairs with Logan hot on my heels.

"No she's just not that pretty, sorry to burst your bubble but there are more beautiful people in the world. I find h-"

Logan cut me off by pushing me on the bed and crashing his lips to mine.

I clawed down his bare back slowly making him shudder and moan.

Breaking the kiss we were both panting.

He gave me a breath taking smile and rubbed my legs which were currently goo since I can't feel them.

"Nah, you're right. You are more beautiful then her."

Here the come the stampede of god damn butterflies flapping blindly into my stomach walls.

Bending down and placing one last peck on my lips, Logan slid off and checked his phone.

"Hey I have to go to this thing with Al. I'll be back tonight and we'll totally continue this." He said gesturing to me sprawled onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes but never the less nodded my head.

He said bye kissing my cheek one last time and left making sure to take the house key with him. Like what, does he think he lives here now.

What are we anyways? Im sure regular friends don't just go down on each other in bed, or kiss on the daily. And we're not a couple either, he hasn't even asked me. Boys are confusing, and Logan's just worst. Well I know he likes to kiss me and stuff but is it because he likes me or my body. Or does he even like me at all? Do I like him..

Yes. I like him. Alot.

But will I just come out and tell him..

nope, no I won't.

You're such a coward Amber.

eh, don't care.

I sat on the bed debating with the inner slut in me about Logan, that I didn't notice my phone ringing.

I saw I had a missed call from Alice.

Calling her back she picked up immediately.

"Hey! Wanna hang?" she chirped.

"Yeah! come over man, I'm bored." I whined dropping back onto the bed.

"Okay ill be over in 5, but I have to leave early because I have plans with Al later tonight." I could already see her smiling through the phone.

"What is going on with you two anyways?" I asked pissed off. Of course I was she never told me anything about them!

"I'll tell you when I get there." She rushed and hung up.

Sighing I started tidying up, and rearranging the furniture.

'Knock knock knock'

I looked at the oven clock, wow exactly 5 minutes.

I answered the door to Alice who immediately pulled me in for a hug, squeezing the life out of me.

"Nice to see you to." I managed to get out while she chocked me to death.

"Oh sorry." She smiled sheepishly.

~~~~

"So what's up with you and Al?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows and popping another Swedish fish in my mouth.

She jumped right into the story.

"Well at you and Logan's awesome party I met him outside by your shed. We talked and he was so funny and sweet, he asked me to dance and of course I said yes! It was amazing and he's a great dancer. After we started talking and hanging out and now we're a 'thing'." She beamed.

I nodded my head at the correct times and ahh'ed.

"I see, I see." I dragged out chewing on another fish and moaning.

They were soooo good.

"What's been going on with you and Logan?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean." I lied smoothly.

"Well he spends more time with you then he ever did with any girl, you ride on his bike, you and him both threw a party together last night and disappeared upstairs." She shrugged acting like we were talking about the weather.

Me on the other hand was choking back on my spit.

After my coughing attack I looked at her with red blushed cheeks.

She dropped her bag of fish and her jaw.

"YOU LIKE HIM." She hollered in my face.

I covered her mouth with my hand and darted my eyes around making sure we were truly alone and she rolled her eyes.

"Shhh, do you want to whole neighborhood to know?" I asked leaning back on my hands.

"You kissed him to! I can tell!" She whispered loudly clapping her hands.

Now how she knew that. I have no clue.

I nodded shyly biting my lip to keep myself from smiling like a dork.

"BABY BABY BABY OOH LIKE

BABY BABY BABY NOOO."

Alice's phone rang she signaled me to hold on and answered.

After her annoying phone call with whoever, but I'm guessing it was Al seeing the number of times she said babe and baby she stood up dusting herself off.

"Well I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow it's a girls dayy!" She yelled leaving the house.

After cleaning our mess up I went back upstairs and turned on some music and laid in bed.

Almost dozing off I felt someone softly kissing my arms, neck and back.

My eyes fluttered open and I knew who was doing this so I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

The kisses trailed down my shoulder blades and my lower back dimples making ny breathing become short and breathless, and then it stopped.

I opened my eyes again and met Logan's amused green ones.

He smiled and kissed my hand pulling me up out of bed.

"We're going out, so get dressed." He said kissing my palm one last time and exiting the room leaving me high and dry.

Im so getting back at him.