Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:20

"I spy something green!"

"Tree."

"Yeah! I spy something black!"

"The road."

"I spy something green again."

"Let me guess, a tree."

"Yay! I spy something b-"

"Shut up." Logan growled at my lame attempt of I Spy. It was working amazingly until I ran out of options. But there's not a lot of things to see when you're driving in the middle of a deserted street.

"All your surprises are really starting to piss me off." I grumbled, crossing my arms and sinking back into the seat.

Logan chose to ignore me and kept driving.

He's starting to piss me off to. It's like happy go lucky Logan is replaced with 'I have a stick up my ass' Logan. Which is no fun.

I saw a blur of black to my right and pushed myself out of the seat to get a better look. Cow!

"Will you stop breathing on the glass, you're fogging the window dumb ass." Logan pushed me back and wiped the window with his sleeve. I rolled my eyes and started playing with the seat belt buckle.

When you're this bored, that's what it comes down to.

"Why are you in such a grumpy mood?" I asked annoyed and turned in my seat. My foot hit the gear of the car as it jerked.

My eyes widened as Logan just flipped the gear back in drive and shot me a dirty look.

dick.

"Im not." He replied smoothly and continued looking straight ahead.

Huffing I leaned my head against the cool glass and stared at his posture.

He was tense and looked a little angered at whatever's bothering him. Hmm.

"Maybe I could cheer you up?" I offered him. I saw him glanced out of the corner of his eye and smirk.

"Like what, road head?" He suggested. I snorted very un lady like and continued playing with the seat belt.

"Really, who put you in a bad mood to where you look like you wanna strangle someone." I tried again. He's so frustrating.

"I will strangle you if you don't shut up."

I sighed, giving up and close my eyes.

~~~~~

About 15 minutes later the bumping road became smooth.

I cracked open my eyes and took in my surroundings, it was so dark that I couldn't see.

I took a big whiff of the air, it smelt like sea salt. wtf.

The sound of waves crashed against rocks as I shot up in my seat.

"Oh my god we're at the beach!" I cried while clapping my hands and stroking the window tenderly.

I love the beach. I used to come here all the time with mom and dad before they took double jobs. We would always have picnics together and make sand castles. I remember collecting sea shells and going crabbing at night with my dad. I've wanted to go so badly since but never had the time.

I stared at the landscape in awe. I miss the beach!

"Maybe we shouldn't have come, you look like you're about to pass out." He stated while running his hands through his hair.

I haven't noticed till now that the car was parked in the sand and we were facing the beach.

"Oh pish posh." I waved and opened the car door. The warm wind hit my skin and instantly brought back memories.