Stole the BadBoys Heart Chpt:7

A bright yellow light covered my eyelids. I blinked fiercely and slowly opened my eyes.

My head felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer. I sat up rubbing my temples and took in my surroundings.

I was laying on my bed.

I tried getting up but something heavy was laying across my stomach. I looked down to find a tan muscle built arms holding me prisoner. I followed it finding the owner to be Logan fast asleep his face smashed against my pillow and his back perfectly on show. I sat and admired the view. Aww he's so cute, like a little kid. Wait,

No shirt.

WE DIDNT.

I looked down freaked out but found myself in my black dress and let out a breathe of relief.

I slid his arm off of me trying not to wake him. He stirred as I froze while he pushed his hands under the pillow flexing his back then went back to sleep.

I tiptoed quietly to the shower and stripped out of my clothes they reeked off alcohol. I took a warm shower to wake myself up then hopped out and went back to my room. The bed was empty.

I sighed and got dressed making my way downstairs. The smell of bacon made me freeze in place. I peeked around the corner of the kitchen door finding a bare muscular back standing over the oven. He was whistling a tune while cooking the bacon.

I made my way to the fridge grabbing the OJ and jumped onto the counter beside him and took a swing the cool liquid soothed my throat.

"Wow badass can cook." I admired him while he skillfully flipped pancakes.

Logan turned to face me while smiling his hair was damp and man he smelt good. He must have left and took a shower.

"Look who decided to grace us with her presence. You were in the shower for about an hour." He teased standing in between my legs and caging me in with his arms.

I rolled my eyes and took another drink of my orange juice.

"As much as waking up to you was a pleasant sight, I didn't want to smell like throw up and beer all day." I said my voice laced with sarcasm.

"True true." He went back to cooking.

"Holy shit, everyone just needs to calm down and stop yelling." Someone huffed from the doorway. I looked up as Alice stumbled towards me.

She looked like a wreck. Her hair needed serious taming and she still had her clothes on from last night.

Rummaging through my medicine cabinet she found some aspirin and took them with my orange juice and leaned against the counter groaning.

"Bad hangover?" Logan teased.

She shot him a mean look.

"Oh hardy har." She fake laughed rubbing her forehead.

"Woah, the bathrooms huge." Another random voice came from the door but it had a Spanish accent instead.

What's happening? Is the Brady Bunch here to visit?

Alejandro, a guy I recognized from being Logan's best friend came striding through the door and to Alice planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

WTF.

I have to interrogate her later.

Alice smiled softly and handed him some aspirin which he took and swallowed flashing her a grateful smile.

"Yeah it's my dads rebuilding. The bigger the better he says."

I told Al smiling.

He nodded and went back to caring for Alice.

Logan laughed. "I know something else that's really big its my d-"

"So guys foods almost ready!" I clapped cutting him off.

We all grabbed food and ate at the table.

"So what exactly happened last night? And why were you in my bed?" I asked Logan.

"Well you see we drank, danced, and you started hitting on me talking about licking me up and down and other kinky stuff then you pushed me upstairs but before you raped me you passed out. Its okay I didn't let you get far though." Logan shrugged like it was no big deal.

I chocked on my food coughing hysterically while Alice was slapping me back.

"Badboy say what?" I asked turning my full attention towards him.

He was mid way putting his last bite of egg in his mouth.

He finished leaning back and looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I said you were all over m-"

"I know what you said." I snapped.

He sighed and grabbed the plates going into the kitchen.

"Well thanks for the bomb ass party chica, but I need to go take this one home." Alejandro said pointing towards Alice. We stood up and Alice pulled me in for a squeeze.

"We're catching up later." I mumbled in her ear only for her to hear. She nodded and they left.

I walked into the kitchen where Logan was washing the dishes.

I don't know where I got my boldness from my I walked behind him, wrapping my arms around his stomach and pressing my cheek against his bare back.

So soft.

He froze and then relaxed into my touch while I snuggled my face into the back of his neck.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He turned around drying of his hands and threw the towel on the counter pulling me closer to him.

"For what?" he asked equally as loud brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"For making breakfast, and not letting me you know...last night." I said a little embarrassed.

He leaned his head back and erupted with laughter. The sound was like sweet music to my ears.

"Well you're welcome." He chuckled.

I smiled and got on my tiptoes kissing his cheek and walked back towards the stairs.

Before I could get another step a warm hand grabbed my upper arm and spun me around.

"Tonight is the drive in." Logan reminded me, to be honest I totally forgot.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled.

"Ill pick you up later." He winked and released me showing himself the way out.

I ran upstairs to my room.

... what do you wear to hangout with the rebels of the school?