Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:26

Stretching over the recliner , I took a quick peek of the oven to check the clock for the 6th time. I feel like it's starting to become some kind of OCD affect.

8:36, wonderful. One minute since the last time!

I was home alone again, and being the 'brave' girl I am, I decided to watch Paranormal Witness's on Netflix. Let's just say, I'm not as brave as I thought I was. Even though the stories are definitely fake, they still scare the hell out of me. Shit happens!

Logan hasn't texted or called since school got let out, and to be completely honest, it pisses me off.

Does he seriously not care? I could have been picked up by a stranger! And I could have been kidnapped but he would never know since he's clearly a non caring boyfriend.

I turned my undivided attention back to the episodes and watched a little girl be dragged down basement stairs. Yep i'm done.

Quickly grabbing the remote i changed the channel fast and found Girl Code re runs which I've seen over and over again. Don't mind if I do!

3 episodes later and drifting off to a peaceful sleep there's a sudden demandful pounding came on the door.

I let out a involuntary squeak and jumped from the chair (knocking the remotes and shit everywhere, so even if someone was to break in they clearly know I'm here.) to the wall.

Who the fuck does this person think they are? Disturbing my lazy tv show time. If you're going to rob my house wait till I'm gone, or not having R&R.

My feet pitter-pattered against the cold tile. Unhitching the lock I wiped the door open and came face to face with Mr. Jerk boy himself.

"Well look who it is." I spit out while cocking my hip to the side to at least try to look intimidating.

He was leaning on the door seal with his hands wedged into his pockets. His black shirt wrinkled where it was loosely tucked in his belt loop, and his jeans slightly baggy over his combat boots. And of course the model smirk and good looks.

"You could at least act like you're excited about my presence." He mumbled while pushing his way through, and not forgetting to rub past me.

Is he kidding me right now?

I slammed the door shut, which caused him to turn around startled.

"You've got to be joking!" I yelled while pointing an accusing finger at him, "you fucked me over big time today! Where were you!"

My breathing was picking up, I'm seriously about to explode.

"Stop huffing and puffing, I didn't come here for your interrogation. Get dressed." He demanded with an eyebrow raised.

My jaw dropped, but I quickly closed it. I suddenly became very interested. What does he mean get dressed?

"Why?"

He smiled slightly, and nodded his head towards my bedroom.

I sighed and obeyed him, since I'm such a curious kitten.

After throwing on a white tank top and a light blue jacket over, and some jean high waisted shorts and my vans I came back down the stairs and found Logan lounging on my couch and watching my girl code reruns.

"What is this shit?" He looked repulsed. I quickly flipped off the tv and walked to the door not saying a word to him.

I know he could sense the tension but he didn't pounce just yet.

I followed him to the car, and saw something covered with a blanket in the back seat and shot him a annoyed glance.

Not another surprise. Yay.

"You know I hate those." I pointed out while buckling myself in.

"I know." He smiled genuinely and grabbed my left hand while interlacing our fingers, and started the car.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

NOTE:

I know it's short! Srrrrrryyyy.

I've been enjoying my summer! I'm sorry I haven't been uploading, I've been on vacations and things I gotta do! But here it is now!

P.s. I'd prefer it if you didn't comment anything hateful or message me something ridiculous about not uploading, I'm trying but I gotta life to okay?

But I'm back now, and I will probably upload again soon' xoxo