Chapter 28

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES.
Yes, it's me.
I'm so sorry I cannot stress enough how bad I feel for not updating in what feels like years. I've been through some major difficulties during that time but now I'm getting back on track! So expect updates! Thank you all who have waited patiently! ❤️
ALSO ATTENTION.
I'm having a little competition if you want to call it that. If anyone is interested and wants to make a new book cover submit it to me in my inbox and I'll look at it! The one I love the most might just be the new cover ;)

Anyways, carry on.
-------------

My head was pounding horribly.
In fact so horribly, it woke me up from the deep beautiful slumber that I was in.

I tried to open my eyelids but they were so heavy it took a century to get them even cracked. I lazily surveyed the room, and noticed the handsomely tan back which only belongs to a certain bad boy, on full display laying next to me.

Admiring for quit sometime, I finally came to the conclusion that I probably looked like the Queen of Ugly Trolls and was about to make a beeline for the bathroom. I was doing humanity a favor okay, it should be illegal to be seen like this in the morning.

I slowly peeled the bedding off of me, looking down at my bare self, the memories of last night invaded my thoughts and I couldn't help but let out a childish giggle.

Almost making it to the bathroom, a warm arm shot out and caged me against the door.

"Tsk tsk tsk."

What the absolute fuck.

I managed to wiggle around and came face to face with Logan himself. His hair was messily styled on his head and his eyes shone with amusement.

"I question whether you're super human sometimes, because I swear you were just sleeping, like right over there." I laughed nervously, realizing that there was no escape out of his hold. I felt claustrophobic until his gaze.

He caught the nervousness in my voice and gave me a questioning look.

"Is everything alright?" He genuinely asked, and took a step back to give me breathing room, but made sure to still stay close enough to casually run his hand up my shoulder.

I internally shrank against his glare.
"Yeah." I breathed out.

His eyes continued to search my face.
"Really, are you positive?"

"No no really I'm fine, just trying to you know, shower, get ready for the day and all that jazz." I explained while nudging to the bathroom door.

Logan nodded, and kissed my forehead softly before making it towards the kitchen. I watched his Calvin Klein wearing ass all the way till he turned the corner. Jesus.

I stood underneath the warm jets of the shower and thought about last night.
You know I've been with Logan for quite sometime but now it's official, like it's really official. I gave him the one thing that was actually mine. The one thing that sealed the deal.

I don't know how I feel yet.
Was it amazing? Absolutely.
Everything a girl dreams for? Of course.
Special? To a extreme.

Logan made last night special for me. He was gentle, took his time, cherished me. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect time.

I could feel the heat coming to my face just thinking about the way he caressed my body.
Well, now since I've had it I can't get enough. He's addicting to say the least.

After contemplating my whole life in the shower I finally decided maybe I should actually face the sex god himself.

I hopped out throwing a robe on and let me hair air dry naturally.

Tiptoeing to the kitchen, Logan was leaned over the stove humming a soft tune to himself. He must of heard me because he turned around and gave me one of his award winning smiles.

I think I'm going to go into cardiac arrest.

"Well hello." He leaned against the counter top, as his eyes scanned my half dressed body.

"Hello." I smiled back. I can't describe to you how I feel right now. It's like everything's perfect in this moment.
I have a hot God making me breakfast after giving me the best night ever, and he's still into me.

Score.

"Mmm, you know.." He started to make his way towards me and set the dish towel down on the counter, "that robe looks good on you, but.." He stalked right up to me, towering over my small frame and moved the hair from my neck, "it would look even better off.." And slowly placed a kiss on my neck.

My face was on fire. I can't breathe.

I gulped loudly which caused him to chuckle and grip the back of my neck. He smashed his lips to mine which started a hot make out session.

Last night changed us. Now the Sparks are 10x more than they were and I didn't even know that was possible.

Logan grabbed my waist and hoisted me up on the kitchen counter. I ran my hands through his thick hair pulling him between my legs.
He growled as things got even more heated.

"Logan.." I panted out while he worked wonders on my neck and collarbone, "the foods going to burn." I closed my eyes as he sucked the sweet spot between by shoulder and neck.

"Fuck it." He replied, and undid the tie to my robe, slowly peeling the top down. He gripped my thighs and pulled me even closer to him.

Yeah you're right, fuck it.

Sex in the kitchen, crossing it off the list.

-.-.-.-.-.-
Sorry for the short chapter.
I kind of have writers block and I'm rusty so I need to get some inspiration. ;) jk. I'm so single.
Hope you enjoyed it! And I'll try my very best to update more I promise like as in pinky promise.