Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:8

I was so nervous, like really nervous.

Why you ask?

Logan's coming any second.

I examined myself in the full body mirror.

I had on black skinny jeans, a white half shirt that showed off my belly button ring and a leather jacket with blackheels to top it off I looked hot.

My hair was straighten down and smooth like those shampoo comercials.

It made me feel great.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

I looked up confused but sprayed myself with my perfume and opened it.

Holy fire balls.

Logan looked HOT.

He had on a black shirt that clung to his arms tightly showing off his delicious arms and loose jeans that fit him perfectly.

His hair had the perfect messy look and he smelt amazing as always.

His legs were crossed and he was leaning against the wall swinging keys around his finger.

"Spare key." He summed up. I nodded slowly letting it sink it.

Its like he finally noticed me because he checked me out with a small smile on his face. His stare stopped at my belly button and his eyes turned darker.

"When did you get that?" He asked bluntly.

Confused I looked down at the small silver dream catcher.

"Last summer." I replied confused. "Why?"

"It's sexy." He said meeting my eyes. I immediately blushed and looked everywhere but him.

"Ready?" He asked stepping out of my way. I nodded my head and turned my lights off shutting my door.

Of course he brings the bike.

I slid on behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso making sure to scratch my nails softly over his pack. He shivered under my touch. ooh lala.

~~~~~

I noticed we were driving to the middle of no where. Like the whole all grass and stars kind of nowhere.

He turned left down a dirt path and after a while he pulled the bike to a stop.

Getting off I shot him a confused look.

Well this is.. sketchy.

"You know.. Logan. I just really hope we're on good terms.." I said sweetly batting my eyelashes.

He looked at me with amused eyes.

"Uh, yeah we are?" He questioned.

"Because I mean I have alot of friends, and they care for me." I continued.

"Yeah..?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And they know where I am and they will find me if you kill me. I mean I thought we were buds, bruhs, bffs, you don't need to do this." I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Do what Amber?" He asked clearly confused.

I took in a deep breathe.

"Please don't rape and kill me." I whimpered.

He looked at me emotionless.

Oh my god.

I started hyperventilating.

"Im so sorry Amber." He said shaking his head slowly and taking steps towards me.

I darted my eyes all around while stepping back.

"Im sorry that you watch to many horror movies." He said busting out laughing.

My face heated up and I'm pretty sure it's like a tomato right now.

"Ok, if I wanted to kill you I'm pretty sure I would have already done it. And for rape? It's not rape if you like it." He smirked his eyes shining.

"Then why are we in the middle of nowhere?" I asked taking in the forest and grass.

"You'llllllll seeeee." He dragged out taking me small hand in his and interlacing our fingers.

We started walking into the forest, every little sound made me jump to where I was actually pressed into Logan's side and clawing his hand. He winced a couple of times but didn't say anything.

I heard booming laughter coming from ahead and faint lights.

CIVILIZATION!

We made it to the clearing and there was a bonfire with logs everywhere. They were occupied by at least 7 people.

I saw Alice and Alejandro sitting next to eachother. Alice waved enthusiastically to me and beckoned us over.

"Hey gurrrrl!" She chirped handing me some water.

I greeted her back chugging the bottle.

Logan sat to my right on the log and hushed everyone down.

"Guys I want you to meet Amber." He said looking back at me.

I waved shyly. As everyone greeted me.

"This is Hank." He pointed to a tan guy who was little boy cute but nothing compared to Logan. He has blonde floppy hair and blue eyes that shone with laughter. He smiled and waved politely.

"Shelly." A girl with medium purple and blonde hair smiled, she had a nose piercing and I'm guessing her and Hank had a thing sense she was practically sitting on his lap.

"Jessica and Thomas, they're twins."

Two light brown haired people said hi in unison. They were fair skinned and both had dark chocolate eyes.

"And Craig." A guy with a buzz cut smiled and waved but went straight back to texting.

"His girlfriend Mac couldn't make it." he whispered. Oh so that's who he's texting.

I ran their names over and over in my head.

"Ready for the movie?" Hank asked. That's when I finally noticed there was a big screen and projector against a tree. Ahh I get it.

The fire was blown out and everyone brought blankets and pillows and put them in the grass laying on them.

Everyone got situated as Logan laid down a blanket a little farther from the group under a beautiful willow tree but still we were close enough to see the screen.

He laid down as I laid down next to him.

He immediately grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him so his arm was around me and my head was on his chest. I smiled and covered myself up with the blanket.

Then when I saw the title I almost lost it.

Fucking Nightmare On Elmstreet.

The movie hasn't even started and I'm going to pee myself.

"Just great." I mumbled under my breath.

Logan's chest shook and I knew he was laughing.

Bring on the nightmares.