A Kiss For You, Prince Prt. 1

Eren: Why must the Yellow Flame Kingdom come here anyways? They have nothing to do here, they're presence is not welcomed.

Armin: Prince, your father invited them. He wishes to speak to their king and negotiate the trading system.

Eren: Why!? We have enough connections with other Kingdoms! We are under no need of their farm products or merchants!

Armin: My Prince, if this our warriors were to be placed under war our skills aren't profit enough to win. They have a milita of thousands of men who are trained to cold-heartedly murder. We can use such advantage for our own good.

Eren: The Yellow Flame Kingdom is filled with nothing but savage animals!

Levi: I would like to oppose Blue Ocean Prince.

Armin: Yellow Flame Prince! I'm sorry in behalf of my Master's action.

Eren: There is no need to apologize to someone like him.

Levi: You might want to act more friendly. Soon our kingdoms will become one, you don't wish to be the prince that is thrown from the royal family.

Eren: Keep dreaming, my kingdom will never go under the rules of an animal.

Levi: And they have never followed the rules of a dove. If you haven't realized it yet Little Prince, your kingdom is a chaos. You and your father have no such thing as a strong grip to lead a nation. You are weak.

Eren: How dare you insult my father and my kingdom! If you do not wish to have your flame put out, I suggest you leave.

Levi: Oh, don't worry. I'm on my way to the counsel meeting. Which I believe you weren't invited to. I wonder why?

Eren: If I'd were you I'd leave. Now.

Levi: Oh, and that's why?

Eren: Because I will slit your flesh and feed it to the guard dogs.

Levi: Is that a threat?

Eren: It's a promise.

Armin: Please Prince, let's abandon the conflict. Your knights await for you.

Eren: Time we meet, have your sword ready to draw.

Levi: Of cruse, Little Prince.

{A/N}
The hate on Tumblr is getting ridiculous.
(´× ×') I just want to enjoy myself and not be questioned when I reblog something.... (`・・。´)