In Another Life~

Mikasa: Good morning guys. Ready for yet another day of hell?

Armin: Mikasa, you're just exaggerating.  School isn't that bad.

Mikasa: Says the smarty pants...

Eren: Oh shut it. You two so don't have it so bad. Today I have History with that short and prissy teacher!

Mikasa: I swear, I've seen him stare at you for no reason.  He always gives me the chills. If I were you, I would keep an eye out for him.

Armin: Here we go again. Mikasa, how many times do I have to tell you. Not everyone that looks at Eren want to fuck him.

Mikasa: It's better to think ahead.

Armin: Tsk.

Eren: I think we better hurry, we only have six minutes left.

Armin: Shoot, let's go!

*The three friends ran, and got to their school seconds before the final bell rang.*

*In history class.*

Levi: Good morning. I'm going to pass out hand outs. They are to be completed today and turned in at the end of class.

Eren: *Whispers.* Ugh, more work.

Levi: Did you say something Mr. Jeager? Would you like to share with the rest of us?

Eren: Uh-uh-uhm, n-no.

Levi: ...Very well.

*After class Eren was just about to exit, when Levi stopped him in his tracks.*

Levi: Eren, I need to have a word with you.

Eren: O-okay.

Levi: You didn't finish the work today. You also didn't finish the one I gave you a week ago. Is there something going on? Is there a problem at home?

Eren: No. There aren't any problems.

Levi: Eren, I can contact your parents for you. We can talk about it.

Eren: Don't even bother. You'll be wasting your time. My mother is dead and my bad tardy of a father disappeared when I was born.

Levi: *Looks at Eren with pity.* Eren. If you want, you can talk to me. I know that I might look very unapproachable, or that the way I teach is too strict,  but I do so, so that there won't be any idiotic problems. So, talk to me.

Eren: Okay, alright I'll talk to you.

*After the session, Eren walled home like usual.*

Mikasa: Eren, what happened?  Jean told me that you had stayed behind with Professor To-Short-To-Be-French. Did something happen? Did he do something to you?

Eren: You know would what Mikasa? He is actually not that bad.

Mikasa: Oh no. What did he do to you? You would never say that.

Eren: Oh shut up. He is actually very professional and I can talk to him very easily. For the first time in a very very long time, I got a lot of things off of my chest. No matter what I said, he listened.

Mikasa: I still don't trust him.

*For six months, Eren stayed after school to talk to Levi. He felt free when he was with the up tight teacher.*

Levi: ...So Armin had to wear a dress?

Eren: Yup. It was all because of a stupid bet.

Levi: That was very unfortunate. Leaving that aside, I graded your test. You have improved a lot. Congrats.

Eren: Really?  Thank you. *Smiles.*

Levi: You shouldn't be thanking me. You were the one who studied.

Eren: Haha. You know,  I feel like we have met somewhere else. Like, in another life.

Levi: Yeah, probably in another life.  *Smiles because the little bastard remembers everything from the time that he and Eren killed titans together.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/N] Hello! Supercon was amazing! So many people asked me for a picture!! It was so fascinating!! I fangirled while people fangirled at me...it was a mess!
^-^ Also, you guys need to read this book!! It's named Something Like Summer and it is literally the best freaking book I have ever read!! It is between two boys and it is quite descriptive on the xxx scenes!! Aside from that, the plot is extremely good!! you guys have to read it! If You already have, leave a comment letting me know!