Sleep Soundly.

Eren: *Grumpily.* Good morning everyone...

Sasha: Oh, good morning Eren! 

Conie: Woah bro, did you get enough sleep last night? 

Eren: No... Not even a full hour.

Conie: Oh man, that's harsh. Today, Erwin said that we were going to be training on a new level. You might be a titan and all, but I think you are screwed. 

Eren: Thanks for the support. 

Sasha: What were you even doing? 

Eren: Uhhhh...

*Flashback.* 

Eren: Uhm, Captain. I don't think we should do it tonight. I need rest. Today, training was hard. 

Levi: No excuses. I am tr=ired as well, but my fucking erection doesn't care. 

Eren: Urg, why don't you take care of it yourself?!

Levi: ....Because you do it so much better. *Smirk.*

*End of flashback.* 

Eren: I rather not talk about it. 

Levi: Hey brats! Get working! Oh, and Eren, how's your bum? Is it still sore?

Conie & Sasha:  Wahhh?!\

Eren: Captain! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N} Ayye! 

I completed the first chapter for the collaboration book! And let me tell you, it is amazing! 

I t was so much fun working with @Anukutti ! ^-^ You, my lovely little unicorns, need to check out her profile because it is like cotton candy clouds!  

I had a blast and it was absolutely magnificent!~

I can't wait to you guys to see it! 

That is, you guys are going to read the second book...right? 

Well, I hope for the best! 

Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I will be publishing it tomorrow! I will announce it here just so that you don't miss it! ^-^ 

Also, have you guys heard My Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan? Well, I am absolutely obsessed with that song and his album. You guys need to listen to it! 

Well, bye!!