You Can Win

Armin: Hey, you guys! Yes, you, the one that's reading this. 

Eren: I know that sometimes, when you wake up in the morning, you have to face a leaving hell. You might not even get a hello from your parents.

Erwin: Maybe your parents just don't care, or they are working late, trying to pay the bills in time. 

Mikasa: I know that you don't want to go to school because there is that one annoying kid that just wont leave you alone. 

Jean: Or maybe it's because you feel scared that your bully will actually show up to class. 

Marco: You might have begun your day by missing a loved one. Someone who moved away, or maybe you see them everyday, yet it feels as if they live in the other end of the world. 

Levi: Then, there is the punishment of abuse. Someone is hurting you, physically or mentally. Either way, the damage is quite similar. 

Bertod: You might feel insecure. Thinking that your thighs are large, that your tummy has curves. 

Reiner: The thoughts of no longer eating are running through your head, and you might be considering this a major solution.  

Ymir: There is also the fact that society enforces all of this. The way it is perfectly normal to discriminate others for the gender they love, or maybe because they don't love any gender at all. 

Greter: Well let me tell you a little something. When you think that no one cares about your well being, remember that there is a person behind a screen or behind your door that is worried because you simply refuse to accept yourself. 

Armin: Don't think that no one cares. 

Eren: Don't think that you are worthless. 

Erwin: Don't be scared of waking up in the morning because you are strong and you can win this battle. 

MikasaDon't be a survivor, be a winner. Be the hero of your story. 

Greter: Behind that screen of which you are reading this from, there is a person who really cares. I love you guys, so don't ever doubt it!  

^-^