Author's Note~

Hi~ Sorry for getting your hopes up and making you think that this is an update...but don't fear! There will be one up late today or tomorrow!!! 

Now, onto to what I wanted to say. You see guys, I'm in a dilemma here... I want a new cover for the story and since I suck at drawing and I have no talent whatsoever for phototshop I am kind of hoping for one of you that do have great talent to...you know...make one for me???  PLEASE!! OH, I BEG YOU GREAT ONE WITH TALENTS THAT DON'T SUCK LIKE MINE!!! I will give you credits and thank you with all my heart!! I promise!!!! I will dedicate a as many chapters to you as you want~~

Okay, you're still not convinced...sight, alright! What of there is a prize, something you can win??? Now  have your attention!! If you make an awesome cover you will win, DRUMS ROLL PLEASE!!..... AN AWESOME ARROW MAGNET, COOL SUNGLASSES, A FUNNY PURPLE YO-YO AND BECAUSE I'M SUPER NICE AND COOL, AN ATTACK ON TITAN KEY-CHAIN OF THE COLOSSAL TITAN!! Hell yeah! Feeling motivated to do the cover now?? (See picture on the side, if you are on mobile hahaha sucks for you... just kidding go to my instagram or tumblr or twitter, I will be announcing it there as well and I'll be posting a picture!)  

Alright, if you would like to win, just send your entrees to my accounts, Direct Message me if you would!! Love you all and I hope you have a great night?day! 

May the odds be ever in your favour!