Break Heaven

Nagisa: Sensei! Sensei! Who is this  man? *Points at photograph of Levi on a text book.*

Eren: That is Levi Anckerman. He was one of the brave soldiers that fought against the titans in a great war thousands of years ago. 

Nagisa: Wow! Was he strong? 

Eren: Oh, he was strong indeed. He was nicknamed humanity's strongest soldier. Everyone respected him. 

Nagisa: Oh, Oh! Who's this one? 

Eren: That is Eren Jeager. He was also a brave soldier. Many people counted on him to win the war. After all, he was a titan. But, he was a good one.

Nagisa: ...Uhm, Sensei, Principal Mikasa is here...* Points to the classroom door nervously.*

Eren: Oh, Mikasa-san. Is there something you need? 

Mikasa: No, but there is someone here to see you. He is in the entrance, go I'll stay here and keep an eye on the students. 

Eren: Oh, okay. I wonder who it is. Did he say his name? 

Mikasa: No,but I do not like him. He reminds me of something and I just can't put my finger on it...

Eren: Alright, I'll be back in a quick moment. Thank you. 

*Eren walks though the hallways thinking to himself, he doen't have many friends and his mother is away visiting Italy, who could it possibly be? Eren arrives to the entrance, seeing a man, a few inches shorter than him.*

Eren: Uhm, hello. Are you the one looking for me?

*The man turned around.* 

Levi: Missed me, brat? 

*Eren stands in his place, unable to move. In his mind, there are thousands of memories flooding him.*

Eren: C-captain....Captain! 

Levi: I think I told you before to drop the Captain. My name is Levi. 

Eren: Levi! *Jumps into Levi's arms that were opened welcoming Eren.*

Levi: Long time no see.

*Bakc in the classroom.*

Nagisa: Miss. Mikasa, this is Levi Ackerman. Isn't he cool? 

Mikasa: ....Oh! That little shit is back! I knew there was something I didn't like about him. 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{A/N} Hi! Yay~ It's Friday!

I hope you guys liked it ^-^

Also, I will be cosplaying Makoto form Free! soon! I can't wait >_<

I have a question, who are your favorite cosplayers? 

Mine are, Knitemaya and pudiquekun >_<

I just love them so much! 

One time my friend was cosplaying and Skyping pudiquekun and I didn't know. So, I sent a lot of ugly Snapshats T-T 

She probably showed it to him T-T 

Also, tomorrow, I start working on the collaborations! So those who are interested, do not be hesitant to flood my messages, I will respond and we can work on them! ^-^)/

Bye~