Fourth of July Fireworks

Armin: Are you and Levi going to join us for the firework show?

Mikasa: It'd be fine if only you came.

Eren: I doubt Levi will get off work early enough...I really wanted to go see the fireworks with him...

Armin: Oh come on Eren! For sure next summer!

Eren: Yeah...there's always next summer I suppose.

Mikasa: Why don't you just come with us?

Eren: No thank you Mikasa. I'd still like to welcome him when he arrives.

Miaksa: That midget has you trained like a puppy. Tch.

Armin: Mikasa...

Eren: I'll just head back home guys. See ya again.

*Later the evening Eren waited at the apartment he and Levi shared. It was well past eight o'clock when the short dark haired man opened the door to his home.*

Levi: Eren, I've returned. *He places a suitcase on the entrance hall and takes off his suit jacket.*

Levi: ...Eren? *Levi walks further into the apartment to find his lover resting against the large glass door in the balcony, sound asleep. Levi smiles and takes a seat besides the younger one out of the two placing a gentle hand over his shoulders.*

Levi: *Whispering.* Sorry that I didn't make it to the fireworks show...but really I see no point in going since I see fireworks whenever I'm with you...

{A/N}
Add that to the many things Levi will never say when Eren is awake. XD I want to know...what do you guys think of me? Simply curious u3u