A Maid's Job Is To Serve It's Master

Eren: B-but Levi! Why do I have to wear this!

Levi: It was a bet.You lost. 

Eren: But is it really necessary? Everyone will see me like this!

Levi: Stop complaining brat. It was you who said that you would wear a maid dress if you lost. Just deal with it. It will only be for a day. 

Eren: *Sulking.* Okay. 

*Later that day when Eren was cleaning the upper bedrooms.* 

Armin: Hey, Eren can you give me a hand with thi-....What in the name of gpd are you wearing!?

Eren: Ur, shut up. I lost a bet and I had to wear this. 

Armin: Pfft! Hahaha! It reminds me f that time that I lost a bet with Jean! 

Eren: Just leave me alone. It hasn't been the best day of my life. 

Armin: Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad when I had to do it. 

Eren: Yeah, that's because you didn't have Levi harassing you every five minutes. Urg. 

Armin: Oh....

Mikasa: Eren, are you alright? Is there something wrong? Did Shota make you wear that maid dress? Is it uncomfortable? Do you need his ass kicked? 

Eren: Hello to you too, Mikasa. 

Levi:  I wasn't award the we let pest in here. 

Mikasa: What was that? I couldn't hear you over the fact that I got to live with Eren. 

Levi: Oops, sorry. Could you say that again? I couldn't hear you over that fact that I get to fuck Eren. 

Eren: *Sight.* Why are they obsessed with me? 

Armin: Are you seriously asking that question? Honey, you are young, full of strength. You can recover very easily, on top of that, you are cute. If it weren't because of Erwin, I would be all over you. 

Eren: ......

Levi: Yo! Boku No Pico look-alike! Leave Eren alone. 

Armin: Bokuno-what?

{A/N} 

Please read! 

I need your help! I want to get a Lolita dress and I need your help deciding! >_< 

See the picture and tell me if it is cute or if I should go with another model! Please, I really need your help with this one~ 

My friend told me that I would look cute in it, I will have cotton candy pink hair when I get this, and I really want to look good! T-T Help meh! 

If you know of a cute Lolita dress that is being sold online, link it down below! Wuv you munchkins! Bye~