Drinks For The Heart☆

Eren: Levi. Why did you do this.

Levi: Because, I-I love you and and, *hiccup* g-getting rejected is not, *hiccup* easy!  Not when it's the one you cherish so deeply! 

Eren: *Sight* Come on. You're coming home with me. *Place's his arm around Levis' waist and holds him close to himself.*

Levi: Oh, oh. Is this what you, *Hiccup*  do to every drunk guy when you see them. Y-you take them home!

Eren: Levi, stop talking nonsense. I'm going to get you out of this bar because you are drunk off your ass and you will most likely get your self in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At Eren's Apartment. *

Eren: *Groan* Levi! Come on,  we still need to climb a flight of stairs! Don't fall asleep now!

Levi: N-no. I want to sleep...

Eren: No! You have got to be kidding me! 

*Eren has to forcefully carry Levi up the flights of stairs to his apartment room.*

Eren: *Lays Levi on his unmade bed.* There we go... God, did I really cause this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi: What the... What happened?

Eren: *Yawn* Good morning... Do you have a headache?  Need and Advil?

Levi: Eren? Why are you sleeping with me?

Eren: Well, you are in my house and in my bed. I figured you'd be able to comprehend that. 

Levi: Ugh! What did I do? My head feels like it's going to explode!

Eren: Welp, youdrank until you couldn't even walk and I had to carry you here.

Levi: Did I do or said anything stupid that I will regret?

Eren: ....No.

Levi: You hesitated. What did I do?

Eren: *Gets out of bed* Nothing happened okay!

Levi: You are lying. *Gets out of bed as well and stands behind Eren.* You always fiddle with your fingers when you are lying. Turn around, look at me in the eyes and tell me what happened. What did I do?

Eren: *Turns around but doesn't look at Levi.* W-was I the c-cause for you to get so hurt?

Levi: What?

Eren: Last night you said that because I rejected you, yougotdrunk. Is it really because of me?!

Levi: *Sight* Okay. Yes. I got drunk because I couldn't bare the thought of not having you next to me.

Eren: I knew it! It was my fault! *Tears roll down his face." I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I-I was not expecting your sudden confession of love. I-I love you.

Levi: Shhh. It's okay. *Hugs Eren.* It's okay. I understand. I'm sorry for whatever the hell I did last night. I love you. I really do.

Eren: I... I love so much that my chest hurts every time I look at you. I was so afraid that you would never love me.

Levi: I love too. Very, very much. Don't ever doubt that.

Eren: *Hugs Levi tightly and nods in response.*

Levi: Good. Now, how about you get me an Advil because the headache still remains. 

Eren: Only if you kiss me.

Levi: *Smile.* Okay my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hello everyone! Alright,  another chapter! Okay, here is the deal. For those who read my notes, here is a treat for you. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter right now I will follow you back and maybe even give you a shout out!! My user names are:

Twitter: @gretersweetxoxo

Instagram: @gretersweetxoxo

Remember to follow my account here, yes I will fallow back, sothat you can be updated about my stories!

I feel like I'm asking for wayyy too much... I'm sorry! I don't mean to bother you! Love you tons beautiful readers and see ya next chapter!! ~Greter ♡ 

P.S. Art does not belong to me. I belongs to it's rightful owner.