Operation

Eren: I'm scared.

Levi: Of what?

Eren: Of not coming out of that operating room alive.That the heart transplant will fail.

Levi: *Kisses Eren's head * Don't you worry about anything of that matter. Thank surgery will succeed, I know.

Nurse: *Walks in.* Excuse me for the interruption, but we must get you ready.

Levi: Just give us a minute.

Nurse: Alright.

Levi: Eren, litsen. No matter what, Armin, Mikasa and everyone else will be here waiting for you.I will be here. Do not worry, I know everything will be okay...I love you. 

Eren: I love you two. 

*Several hours later, the surgery was over, and the heart had been transplanted successfully.* 

Armin: Hey, you woke up.How are you feeling?

Eren: I feel sore, and my chest feels heavy....Where is Levi?

Mikasa: Eren...

Armin: Eren, who do you think donated your heart?

Eren: W-what?! No, please tell me that you are lying!

Armin: Nah, I'm just playing. He went to the cafeteria.

{A/N} 

Muahaaha! 

Hello loveis~ I am so happy because I won a give away from my third favorite cospplayer in the history of ever and I even got to talk with him and ahhhh! >_< I am so incredibly happy! 

His name on Instagram is @pudiquekun and you guys should follow him because their awesomeness level is way off the charts! (I spent my entire evening fangirling over him!) 

Well, that is all for today! Wuv you all! Bye my little rainbow munchkins!