Bloody Show

Levi: I'm sorry honey. Your dress was so beautiful....such a shame that it is covered in blood. 

Erwin: Levi, we have to go. The cops are almost here.

Levi: You are always in a rush! Let me have fun for once! 

Erwin: I'll let you have fun when we get home~.....For now, let's get out of here before-

Eren: Freeze!

Erwin: Shit. 

Levi: Well look who showed up~ 

Eren: Put the knife down and your hands up!

Levi: Now, now officer. Why do you want to spoil the party?

Erwin: Levi, it is enough. Do as he says.

Levi: Nah, that's too boring. Why don't we play a little bit? 

Eren: I have the power of the law to arrest you! Put the knife down, move away from the body and put your hands up!

Levi: I don't think that you understood me. *Throws knife directly to Eren's hand, knocking off the gun.* I said that we were going to play a game. 

Eren: Ugh!

Erwin: Let's go! Now!

Levi: Oh! That gives me a perfect idea! Let's play a game of chase! 

Eren: Stay right there!

Levi: Nope! You have to chase me! That's the point of the game! Come after me! *Both Erwin and Levi ran away through the window to their left.* 

Eren: Stop! Don't go any- UGH! *Eren tries to stand up but his foot fails him.* 

Armin: What happened!?

Eren: They ran away though the window! Get them!

Armin: On it!

Eren: Fuck!

{A/N} Bloop! This is a new series that I want to work with for at least two or three more chapters! What do you guys think? Oh, and beware, I have a lot of new and awesome announcements! And, a new contest is on it's way!! One last thing, I tried to make a treilo0r for the story and....I SUCKED SO BAD! It's actually really fun >-< Hope you like the video....It's an oldie but that song was the song that got me into Kpop....