Chapter 30

Hey everyone thanks for reading. Hope you all like it and please comment, vote and fan :O) thank you!!!!!

We have a new pov and I really hope you like it, the first part…..Logan’s pov was done in loads of parts so I know it’s not amazing but I hope its readable and you all like it but I have to say the second pov I really enjoyed writing so I hope you all like it too and understand why things happened……

Love you all

Leighxxx

Chapter 30

Logan’s Pov

I could feel my heart beating through my chest as I followed my dad, my uncle and Ryder through the trees towards the rest of the packs that had gathered where me and Flynn had left them a few hours earlier. Yeah a lot had happened in those few hours, a lot I didn’t even want to think about but the stench of Flynn’s blood didn’t let me forget and the closer we got to camp the stench of Harleys blood filtered through the air hitting my nostrils like a tonne of bricks.

I hadn’t really spoken to anyone on the way back, dad had tried even Uncle Milo had but I just couldn’t let the words form to answer them back. The three most important people in my life were at deaths door and here I was unscathed it just didn’t seem fair, Harry was going to be Alpha, Harley and Flynn needed each other they had the baby to think of, they all had so much to live for, to fight for. It just seemed so unfair that all this had happened to them and not to me when all my life was, was the twins and Flynn. I honestly don’t know what I would do if I lost all three of them it was such a horrible thought of them not being by my side day in day out, Harry not being there to pick up girls with me and Flynn not kicking butt on and around the football field and Harley just not to see her sweet smile and her draped all over Flynn was something that as much as I hated to see it I’d hate to miss it even more.

#Lo# Dad’s voice came through to my head for about the tenth time in five minutes

#Logan please they’ll be fine# he tried again his voice shaking slightly, I knew he was lying to me.

If they’d been any change in the twins then we’d have been told and I wasn’t stupid, yeah he was still breathing but I could see and smell how much blood was pouring from my friend. My entire body felt numb as if nothing mattered anymore, I was alone. Totally and utterly alone and honestly it scared the living crap out of me. I needed my friends, my family back I needed them so badly. All week all I’d done is concentrate on getting Harley back and making sure Harry was alive as well as keeping an eye, all be it from a distance, on Flynn but now, now that I’d done that now that I’d got the twins together and everything we set out to do had been done, what now. What if they didn’t pull through what would happen then, what would happen when that woman would attack because I knew deep down that this escape was just too easy she must have a plan and what if the twins didn’t make it through to take her down? The two people that had the power to finish her might not be there to do it. What if the twins made it through and Flynn didn’t, what would happen to Harley then I knew she wouldn’t cope, she wouldn’t want to live without Flynn or what if they all pulled through but they lost the baby. Neither Flynn nor Harley would cope well with that I honestly didn’t know what to do, what I could do to help them there was so many what if running through my head.

My entire life I’d managed to see the good in any situation, to stay calm and focused on anything I needed to do but now I just couldn’t concentrate, every possibility of those what ifs were flying around my mind and it was making me numb. I’m pretty sure that if I wasn’t in wolf form I’d be in a crumpled mess on the floor not knowing which way to turn, to go, what to do to do the right thing.