Chapter 18

Hey guys thanks for baring with me I know nearly two weeks is a long time for me to update so I appricate you all staying with me.

I really hope you all like this chapter, please let me know because ive had a pretty rough day and if I hadn't promised an upload I would have been in bed sulking so I really hope its ok. Also I just want to apollogise that its not as long as normal but I thought it was the perfect way to end the chapter :o)

anyways onto the chappy, please comment vote and fan and as always thanks so much

I love you all

leighxxx

Chapter 18

Harley’s pov

We’d made it home more or less in silence the entire time Flynn gripped tightly on to me, I could feel his worry flowing off him constantly not only that but his face gave him away. Even though it was dark with only the moon to light our way I could see his face contorted into a worried frown as he chewed on his lips before alternating to grinding his teeth together. Logan stood at the other side of me in total silence too, now I knew my cousin and even though he looked normal the slight twitch on his eye told me underneath his calm exterior he was ready for exploding which led me to Harry.

Harry was up front the entire time, his fist clench painfully tight, so much so I could feel the slight burn on my scar from how much his nails were hurting his own hands. His body remained rigid the whole time we walking back to Uncle Dan’s in this uncomfortable silence up until we came close to home, I knew I’d have to freeze Flynn’s dad just to make it by otherwise he would have caught is all red handed and I couldn’t, no I didn’t have the energy let alone the will in me to explain what had just happened when in all honesty I didn’t really understand it all myself.

Walking up to my brother I’d had to let go of Flynn making me feel cold and empty but grabbing Harry filled some of that warmth back up in me. I did what I needed to do and froze Ryder as we all slipped by him and back into Logan’s house, the only lights that were on were downstairs in the kitchen and dining room, and before we got into the room from the nearby tree I could see uncle Dan’s car so I knew he was back.

I had decided in the half an hour it took to walk back from Gray’s to here that I needed to speak to Uncle Dan without mom dad and the guys knowing, especially Flynn. There was no way I could have any of them hurt themselves for me. Yeah I was scared; in all honesty I had never been as scared and worried in my life. If this woman was half as bad as granddad made out I was in deep trouble and just knowing that mom had doubled the guards made me realise she knew how bad this was going to get, only mom didn’t know what her mom was, mom didn’t know what she was or what we were. She didn’t know me and Harry had traits of the sirens powers and she didn’t know granddad and Gray thought Hayden had more than traits, that they thought she had all her powers.

I couldn’t let anyone know about Hayden, about me and Harry, no the only person I trusted enough was Granddad Seth and Uncle Dan, and granddad was hundreds of miles away which left uncle Dan, yeah I could have told dad if it was something else, I’d always been able to talk to him about anything and everything but this was different. This was my life we were talking about and some crazy lady from the past that so happens to be my grandmother and the woman that nearly killed my mother on many occasion and now she was free and she wanted me, not to mention that she was a creature from legend, no that wouldn’t go do very well with my dad, I’d end up under lock and key until the mad woman was found.

I wouldn’t be able to see Flynn or protect Harry and Hayden and I would never let that happen. I would protect my sister with my life, bitch or no bitch I loved her and the more I thought about maybe it wasn’t her fault she kept getting bitchier and more demanding the older she got maybe it was because of all these siren powers she and no idea about and no idea on how to control it.