Chapter 34

Hey guys hope you all had a great Christmas and new year, mine has been full of Hyper naughty kids and hecticness as well as working lol, ah well at least it only comes once a year lol.

So we’ve a bit of a surprise at the end of the chapter and I know you love my cliff-hanger’s and all and this is gooooood one lol

So please comment vote fan and please please please please let me know what you think

Love you all

leighxxx

Chapter 34

Harleys Pov

My eyelids fluttered as fast as lightening as my entire body felt like I’d been hit by a bulldozer, pain hitting every part of me, from my toes up to the hair on my head making me gasp for breath over and over again. I was starting to wish I hadn’t forced this on myself, that I’d just let me body heal in its own time, that I’d stayed in my own out of it state and just let everyone deal with everything that was going but no I couldn’t, even now, even all this pain that was attacking every millimetre of me wouldn’t stop me making sure that woman never hurt another person I loved and I would do everything in me to make sure the baby was well, that she wasn’t hurt of hunted by this woman. No I would stop any plans she had, I had no choice, it’s what I was made for, what me and Harry were born to do.

“Harley baby, calm down” Flynn’s shaky voice hit my ears, the noise hurting my head as it echoed around making me think my head was going to explode, the only thing I was grateful for was it was him, he was here, my Flynn was here with me. I could still feel my eyelids fluttering, I couldn’t open them properly, whatever small light they had on was burning my sight, it hurt so badly I could feel the tears dripping down my face but I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes fully, I couldn’t catch my breath all I could do was concentrate on the immense pain the was coursing through my body.

“Flynn, Harry I need to get to her” I heard the doctors voice booming into my head making my cry out as the pain worsened in my head, I could do this I could battle this pain I angrily told myself I hadn’t come all this way, to fail at the last hurdle.

I could vaguely hear Harry and Flynn arguing and complaining as I felt someone hands on me making me feel like red hot pokers were piecing my skin making me cry out again and again and the room fell silent around me, all the while I battled to open my eyes, the room slowly came into focus as I scanned it panicking for Flynn

“Fly…” I started only for him to interrupt me and push his way back over to me from where ever he’d been I couldn’t see far, a lot the room was blurring but I could see him. I saw his blue eyes laced with tears and dark bags underneath them, I saw he cheeks and face covered in stubble and I saw the worry and panic on his perfect face.

“Harley I’m here” he soothed grabbing my hands and rubbing me softly making me forget the incredible pain and fear I was feeling, I just zoned in on him, on his eyes.

“I can’t breathe” I gasped quietly as a mas was placed over my face making it easier to breathe but not anything else, as much as focusing on him was making it easier it wasn’t dulling the pain. Everything that doctor touched me I felt every broken bone that hadn’t healed from my ribs to my leg to my arms. Every time he touched me I screamed until I felt someone else’s hand on my other side, someone I couldn’t help but turn and leave Flynn’s perfect eyes for.

“Haz” I gasped making him smile sadly at me letting his tears flow freely as he gripped me tightly

“You’re ok” I sighed thankful every part of him was ok, that he hadn’t lied to me in that dream that he really was fine, I’d done it I’d saved him.