Chapter 19

Hey guys in 77 on whats hot list omg thank you so much thats totally amazing, my goal is to get to the fiftys mark so please please comment vote and fan me and get me up there :O)

onto the chapter, i love this chapter its one of my favs so i really hope you think the same, please let me know

thanks

leighxxx

Chapter 19        

Harley’s Pov

I turned to my side to see him fast asleep, his face contorted as he snored quietly. Bless him he looked so sweet asleep, I’d never actually got to see him so, well so relaxed. Me on the other hand I couldn’t sleep, I was sore and completely out of sorts. Everything that had happened was just playing over and over in my mind leaving me absolutely shattered but totally unable to even drop to sleep for a second. It was as if my body was on high alert just in case she showed her face, now I knew she wanted me, that she was waiting, that she was out there and even though they were my team and Harrys team of guards out there never mind Ryder I couldn’t let my state of awareness drop. If she was as strong and smart as Granddad Adam had said she could easily over power the guards and get to me within minutes.

Sighing and rubbing my burning eyes I looked over at the clock on the bedside cabinet 2:47am. God it was so late I needed to sleep, I would be up at six for school, although I didn’t know if we were going, none of us had clean clothes here and I’d not heard anything from mom or dad, come to think of it, no one had bothered checking in on us, Harry had just mention he could sense more guards gathering around the house by the hour.

It wasn’t like my parents, dad especially not to check in with me, he liked to know how I was before I went to sleep, even if he was away on pack business or visiting granddad and nana he always checked in with me. This got me panicking, holy crap what if something had happened what if they were hurt, what if she’d got attacked by this woman but then I suppose they were the Alpha and Beta and if anything had happened to them everyone would be on high alert and Uncle Dan wouldn’t have come back.

I sat up carefully wincing when a sharp pain shot up my area and swung my legs around quietly, the last thing I wanted to do was wake sleep beauty next to me. Just looking at him made me grin ear to ear, I can’t believe we actually did it, we mated, I’m his and he’s mine after all this time I finally felt well whole. I subconsciously rubbed my fingers over his mark grinning like a mad woman when I did. Me, Harley was marked by Flynn Sanderson. I really couldn’t help but feel pride in that. I was right earlier when I said I’d gotten lucky in the mate raffle I really had. Yeah we had a bumpy start, but he changed, that year made him into the man he was today, to the one that makes me fall deep and deep in love with him every second of every day and as soon as his teeth dug deep into my skin I felt just how much he loved me.

Taking one last look at Flynn I tip toed around the side of the bed picking up his shirt and throwing it on, he was so tall and I was so short that the white top came nearly to my knees. I shrugged moving the chair that was blocking the door and unlocked the handle slowly opened the door quietly and creeping out of the room into the dark. I took a deep breath hoping everyone was asleep; well the house was silent so I was hoping. I couldn’t deal with Harry’s tantrum over this tonight, tomorrow; well that was a different story. If I managed to actually get some sleep then I could easily deal with my snappy twin but when I was this tired I was just as bad and I really didn’t wanted to start a full blown fight with him now.

I crept down the stairs lined with pictures of Logan and Serena along with me Haz, Hayden and Henry. There was a few with all the adults on and some when Dad and Uncle Dan were kids. It had to be said for my uncle underneath all his bravado he was a big softy at heart that loved his family. It was him that had the camera out at every family or pack function it was him that kept trying to blind us all with the flash from his expensive toy. His reasoning being we don’t stay young forever and he needed to capture every moment.