Chapter 7

So thanks so much for sticking by me through all this pain in the bum re posting, im so sorry for messing you all about but hopefully it will work out better like this. please comment vote and let me know what you think of this chapter, its my personal fav so far :O)

Big up Flynn lol

leighxxx

Chapter 7

Harley’s pov                

He turned and left, I couldn’t believe I’d let him talk me into this not only was I going to get an absolute hammering from mom and dad when they figured out we’d snuck out, and believe me they would but I was left alone in the trees to be murder or raped by whatever crazy lunatic that could be lurking. Mom and dad told us we had guards for a reason but never what the reason was and without the knowledge that one of them was here I was getting slightly nervous. I honestly don’t think I’d ever not even thought about not having one, sure I didn’t like them being seen but just the thought that in the back of my mind someone was watching me made me feel slightly better.

Taking a big gulp I pushed my way through some more trees, I can’t believe him, he made me come all this way in the pitch black not even telling me where we were going, why we were going nope nothing he’d basically come running into my room and kidnapped me telling me to trust him. I did don’t get me wrong I trusted Harry with my life but I could slap him into next week for doing this. I wasn’t in the mood, I’d had to meet mom again who told me my first training session would be with uncle Dan straight after school and that Logan would take me to his where uncle Dan would take me to the training grounds.

That I was not looking forward too, from the three of them Ryder, Dad and Uncle Dan, he was the one I was dreading the most. Dad never pushed me too hard and Ryder was easy all I had to do was fake an injury and he flapped like a chicken making everyone stop and leave me, Dan on the other hand no my Uncle Dan was different. He told me time and time again that he knew what I was doing, he knew me. Apparently I was all Bassett and he knew how I thought hence him hammering me constantly telling me I could do better, it was him that taught me all my moves, even how to fight in human form and I was grateful but it didn’t mean I liked it. At the time I hated him for it, always pushing me harder than everyone else, even Logan Flynn and even Harry. All he kept saying is ‘I know you can do better Har’ better my ass I’m telling you he just liked seeing me suffer. No I know he didn’t really but jeez he was a slave driver when it came to training I just hoped he’d let up now knowing I was one of the best already even if I rarely showed it.

I’d managed to push my way through the trees without hopefully alerting any weirdo’s that could be about at this time, once again cursing my idiot brother in my head for leaving me like this. Slowly walking out I gulped, tears started filling up in my eyes and steadily falling when u realised where I was. I stood in shock looking around, the moonlight lighting up every inch of the clearing. I walked over to the cliff top where only a few hours ago I’d been parked up and looked out over the bay, the sharp sea breeze whipping round my face and the steady sounds of the waves crashing bellow me made my tears fall faster

“Why the hell did he bring me here” I muttered sadly to myself plonking down in the spot I was stood. I couldn’t believe I was here again just being here brought everything back from earlier

“He brought you to see me” a shaky but amazing voice called from behind me making Goosebumps appear on my skin before I even turned around

“Flynn” I said quietly hoping I wasn’t dreaming or imagining him slowly turning around to see him stood nervously his hands in his pockets and his eyes catching mine making me take a deep breath