Chapter 37

Hey everyone, yeah I know two weeks is a long time but here it is the next chappy!

Hope its ok nothing really important happens but it’s a nice steady chapter so please comment fan and vote and let me know what you think

Love you all

leighxxx

Chapter 37

Logan’s Pov

I watched in darkness as she slept, yeah creepy I now but I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t sleep I hadn’t since I’d met her. Her long dark hair fell over her face as she murmured sweetly in her sleep. The moonlight that crept in through the small gap in the curtain landing on her face only to illuminate the bruises and cuts that were still present on her milky white skin.

The anger bubbled down deep inside me as I thought about this poor girl, about what she’d been through. The second I realised who she I was I swore nobody and nothing would ever hurt her again. No matter what happened my main goal in my life was now to make sure this little thing asleep in Harleys room was safe and happy.

Over the last week or so the only time I’d left her was to go to the hospital to see the guys and Harley, I hadn’t told anyone what I knew, what I’d realised when everything had settled down.

That day when I saw those bastards dragging her through the corridor I knew I was drawn to her but I didn’t think anything of it, I mean come on anyone seeing a girl being dragged by her hair screaming and battered would feel the same but those feelings just got more intense when I touched her in that cell. I pushed it to the back of my head not wanting to think that I would be so unlucky as to have a mate, to find her now when all my attention needed to be on Harry and Harley and for her to a child, to be younger than me was worse.

No I pushed it away and concentrated on getting them all out safe but later when she was in the hospital back on the pack grounds whens she was sobbing for Carter I couldn’t help myself I grabbed her wrapping my arms around her letting her sob for hours. I didn’t say anything to her except that she was ok and that I would never let anybody hurt her again. My body felt warm, as the sparks and shocks flowed from her into me making me feel whole and for once in my life totally complete.

Yeah I never wanted a mate, I was happy with my way of life, I was happy going from one girl to another but as this girl lay in my arms I knew there and then I would wait for her, there would never be another girl and even if she didn’t know it yet she was my everything and if the only way I could show it at the moment was protecting her then that’s what I would do.

When she was ready to come home I made sure she came back to ours. I didn’t tell Mom and Dad who she was I just made sure they knew she was my responsibility, that I had to take care of her and that I was the only person she felt safe with aside form Carter who lets be honest wasn’t going to be seeing her anytime soon.

So here she was fast asleep for the first time days, over the past weeks, she’d barely spoken to anyone except me and Serena. My Mom and Dad tried with her but she’d just clam up and started panicking, never mind when Carter was mention she just sobbed. Every sound that left her made my heart beat so fast and hard I thought it was going to pound out of my chest. I didn’t know I could feel anything like this as I looked at her sleeping, all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around her and make everything better for her, to make her sleep without nightmares, to make everything right so she’d never have to be sad and hurting again.

Carter had told my Dad and Uncle she’d had her birthday two days ago, she was thirteen which was older than I thought, I had originally  thought she was about eleven but thank god I was wrong, that was four years, I could wait that. I’d watch her and help her and when she was ready I’d be there, like I said now I’d met her there would never be anyone else again.