Chapter 1

FIRSTLY THANK YOU FOR READING, SECONDLY I HAVE RE POSTED THIS STORY DUE TO PROBLEMS ON WATTPAD THEREFOR IVE LOST COMMENTS VOTES AND READS AND OBVIOUSLY DROPPED OFF THE WHATS HOT LIST

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT VOTE READ ON PLEASE HELP ME GET 'DOUBLE OR NOTHING' BACK ON THE LISTS WHERE IT DESERVES TO BE :O)

THANKS GUYS LEIGHXXX

So without further adue here is the sequel to Into The Moon, hope you like it obvioulsy nothing amazing is going to happen in the first chapter but let me know what you think, please comment fan and vote :o)

leighxxx

Double Or Nothing

All rights reserved

Chapter 1

Harley's Pov

“Harley baby get up its time for school” Dad’s voice boomed at me, I moaned turning over and pulling the covers over my head.

“Har come on, you’ll be late” he said walking over to the bed, I could tell he’d sat on it as it dipped near my head. I shook my head under the covers curling up into a ball. Yeah I knew I was being childish but I didn’t care that’s what school did to me I hated it. It was just a place to go to feel even more like a freak and an outsider than I did at home

“Harley come on” he pleaded his voice soothing, dad was the only person that understood me, he always had, yeah I loved my mom as she was pretty cool being Alpha and all that but dad was the one I went to with my problems, he knew how much I hated that place

“No daddy, please can I stay home and help you” I muttered from under the covers

“Sorry kiddo your mom nearly killed me last time I let you do that, you know how she is about all you kids getting the best education”

I sighed and flung the covers up from me heaving myself up and throwing myself down onto my pillows next to dad, he was right mom banged on and on about school saying we had to finish and pass with good grades no matter what, personally I think it's because her and dad never got to finish because they ended up with me and Harry.

“But dad, I’m top of every class, school bores me and everyone ignores me anyway, it’s not as if I’d be missed” I moaned into the pillow still not looking at him.

“Your brother would miss you Harley”

“No he wouldn’t Harry barely speaks to me at school, he doesn’t care all he cares about is ruling the school” I said sadly, at home when no one was around he was amazing it was like when we kids, the special link shared, we’d even found out we had some kind of telekinesis and move things to each other just by thinking it but at school he ignored me.

Harry was a big shoot in our school, everyone loved him, the girls wanted to be with him, the guys wanted to be him and the teachers adored him because like me he was quite smart, not as much as me but he was still aceing his classes without any effort at all.

He was the quarterback of the school football team just like dad used to be so he basically got away with anything he wanted.

Me on the other hand, I was a loner. No one really spoke to me except to ask about my brother and maybe my little sister Hayden who was only in the year bellow us but by god she was just as popular as Harry, she was stunning the absolute double of mom except instead of bright blonde hair like me and Harry hers was more caramel. She also skipped the small gene instead taking after dad, her legs seemed to go on forever and lets just say she knew it, everyone knew it.

“Oh hunny, he cares I know he does he loves you he just has an arse about tit way of showing it. You have a special bond that no one can take away. He’s just finding himself sweetie that’s all and will always have your back you know that” he smiled rubbing small circles on back.