Chapter 17

Hey everyone thanks so much for waiting (kinda) patiently lol for an upload, ive been really busy but i promised an upload and here one is please let me know what you think becuase ive sort of pushed this one so i could get it out for you, i dont hate it but its not one of my best.

please comment vote and fan and please please please let me know what you think

leighxxx

Chapter 17

Recap from Chapter 16

“Tell me what she is, what we have inside of us, what part of her is festering away in our little sister” he said walking forward towards Adam and Gray who were at the other side of the room now

“Harry” Gray started only for him to hold his had up stopping him talking his Alpha authority oozing from him in drones making Gray stop in his tracks. He might be an elder but he was only a Beta before, Adams Beta so he knew to back down to any Alpha authority and Harry was dripping with it.

“Adam tell me now!” he growled as Adam sighed at him not calling him granddad again, I could tell how much the twins meant to him

“She’s a siren”         

…………………………………………………….

Harley’s pov

I honestly thought my heart stopped beating, I could feel the slight pounding of my heart beat stop as I froze to the spot, my line of vision locked straight on my twin as Flynn held me tightly no doubt feeling my entire body tense and freeze.

I couldn’t breathe, my head wouldn’t work properly I was vaguely aware of the boys crowding around me while Harry was shouting and bawling at either Gray or Granddad either way I didn’t know, I didn’t care, Harry could handle himself at this moment in time. I couldn’t focus on anything other than what had just been said. My grandmother was a siren.

I wasn’t stupid and I remembered back about two years ago when we learned about myths and legends from other countries and cultures at school. I remember sirens always perking my interest, I loved to learn about other creatures but there was something that enticed me about these beings. The way they had total control over someone’s mind when they wanted, the fact they could fly but apparently not many people knew that. The teacher had said that as the myths progressed through the ages they changed slightly one of them being that the earlier myths of sirens was they lived on an island and flew across the sea luring sailors there where they would feed from them, however the later tales were that they lived in the water and enticed them from the boats into the sea, again to feed on them.

I didn’t know what this woman, my grandmother was really like, whether all the myths and tales that spoke about sirens were real or not but just the thought of this woman feeding on people shook me to the bone not to mention I had part of that creature inside me, Harry, Hayden and Henry did too and mom and dad had no idea.

I mean yeah we were shifters, werewolves, creatures of legend ourselves but we never fed on humans. We never hurt people, yeah don’t get me wrong there would always be rouges that broke away and attacked humans, but that was only the odd few groups that had a taste for human flesh, it wasn’t as if it was who we were. We weren’t monsters, we weren’t killers and it wasn’t in our nature to lure people to their deaths. Every possible thought I could have about these creatures was flying around my head, what if over the years we all turned out like her, what if I had kids and treated them the way she did my mom, what if our wolf powers were over taken by the siren powers, every what if came into my mind making my head spin not only that but this woman was after me. She wanted me and I didn’t know why, yeah granddad had said she thought that her powers might have skipped mom and passed to me but did she wanted me dead because I wasn’t a full siren, did she want to beat me to bring it out of me like she did mom, did she just hate mom so much she wanted to hurt me to get to her or was she just really that evil that she just wanted to torture me to the point where I didn’t care if I lived or died. After learning tonight what she was like and what she really was I had a sinking feeling it was a mixture of all of the things I couldn’t stop thinking about.