Chapter 16

Hey guys thanks for reading, please let me know what you think of this chapter, im really nervous, like it says on the discription this is no ordinary werewolf story and this will give a lot of info that ive hoped ive managed to get out ok, like is said im really nervous as i dont want you all hating me if it comes out wrong lol

please let me know and comment and vote

thanks so much :o)

leighxxx 

Chapter 16

Flynn’s pov

I grabbed onto Harleys hand holding on for dear life as we followed Gray deeper into the trees towards his house there was no way on earth was I letting go of her. I needed to keep her safe and as much as she trusted one of our elders, I trusted no one when it came to Harley, well except her family and even that was pushing it. I should be the one with her twenty four seven, I should be protecting her and never letting her leave my sight at that’s exactly what I planned on doing.

Every second more I spent with her I saw a new side of her, she had me in total shock over earlier, I would have never guess she was so naughty or be so good at it. I knew she was unsure of whether I was experienced and until she asked I wouldn’t tell her but the truth of the matter was that I wasn’t, far from it. I hadn’t been with anyone other than Harley, I hadn’t even kissed another girl as much as they tried I couldn’t help but push them off as no one had ever compared to her. Sure I was popular and had the same amount of girls chasing after me as Logan and Haz the only difference was I was all talk.

I never did anything making what we did earlier all the better, I can honestly say I’d never felt anything like it in my life. God just thinking back was setting me off again, she was amazing. The second her mouth touched my skin I almost lost it, I could feel my wolf trying to take over, trying to push to the surface making me take her there and then but I pushed back I just enjoyed everything she had to give me knowing I had to make our first time special.

I didn’t care, I’d take her this second if I could, I’d be walking around in a constant state of arousal since I’d admitted everything to her and grovelled like the idiot I’d been but I would make it special for her, that was my vow anyway, my vow to my gorgeous mate.

I felt Harrys hand slap me roughly against the back of the head glaring at me

“Dude, I said control yourself” he moaned while Logan rolled his eyes at him smirking over at me

“I can’t help it” I whined quietly, Harley paying no attention to her twin beating me, all the while he was talking excitedly to Gray about some rubbish, I wasn’t listening, he was droning on and on his voice its self was enough to send you to sleep.

“Haz, leave him alone” Logan grinned shaking his head now at my pained face as Harley stepped in front of me wiggling her ass while I still held her hand biting my lip wishing I was biting her ass

“Harley” Harry said loudly enough for her to turn around smirking, damn that fine ass girl knew exactly what she was doing

“What” she said feigning innocence

“You know what, stop teasing him” he scoffed pointing at my pained expression

“Don’t know what you’re talking about” she shrugged at her brother turning towards me and standing on her tip toes placing a small soft kiss on my lips not helping my state at all

“Sorry lover boy” she whispered before grabbing my other hand and pulling me making me gaze up realising we’d reached Gray’s house. It was situated in a small clearing big enough just for his cabin and was perfectly camouflaged by the surrounding trees.