Chapter 26

Hey everyone thanks for reading and i just want to say how much i love that you pester for uploads because it means you love reading this story as much as i love writting it so thank you all

right the chapter, well dont expect to much but i hope you like it and please dont kill me but i wont be uploading for two weeks because i'm going on a family holiday so i'll be away until 6th oct.

please please please be patient and dont un fan me :o)

anyway hope you like it please comment vote and fan and as always please let me know what you think

leighxxx

(SEE YOU ALL IN TWO WEEKS XXXXX)

Chapter 26

Harry’s Pov

Mom and Dad had said they were on their way, that was more than an hour ago and I was literally reduced to a heap on the ground. I was so weak from everything I couldn’t even get up now without someone helping me but still I couldn’t help think all this waiting around was wasting time. Apparently Mom had said they’d been on different tracks the entire time and Mya, Flynn’s mom hadn’t been home for the whole time Harley was gone. They’d been in touch but Mya wouldn’t come home until she at least had some idea of where they’d gone. I know that she loved Harley, like Ryder. Their life had literally revolved around my sister and me, not so much me as Harley with Ryder being her personal guard and now with their son and her finally mating they were family and if I knew either of them they would be feeling as rotten as mom and dad about her being gone.

I knew Flynn hadn’t spoken to anyone over the link making everyone worry about him not that I cared, I knew no matter what happened he’d never be the same unless we found her and I understood. He was starting to grow weaker from her being away never mind the lack of food and sleep and at this moment time under Logan’s order he was slumped down beside me waiting for our reinforcements just staring at the ground littered with leaves with a blank stare on his drawn in face.

Logan had scurried off, not far but far enough to keep a small perimeter around us so that he would be alerted to anyone of anything coming near us not that I’d be much use and Flynn would no doubt go physco on anyone he didn’t know. In fact I was really surprised his wolf listened to Logan’s Beta command, he still wasn’t in control, his wolf was in charge ninety nine per cent of the time with him not being able to handle the thought of not being near Harley and his baby never mind what they were doing to her, and then when he eventually did regain some control he wasn’t Flynn, not my friend, not the one that I’d known my whole life. No he was something else, he was empty and broken like his entire being and soul had been ripped apart from him.

I turned slowly wincing as I did to look at him sadly, thankfully Harley was still out of it and wasn’t feeling anymore pain than she already was, the dull ache in my face and arm had disappeared but the ones in back and legs were still there pulsating away which made me think she was seriously hurt and maybe her wolf, her body had kept her unconscious trying to heal her the best it could.

“Flynn I’m sorry” I said quietly making him look at me from the ground, his eyes flashing from black to those blue ones Harley never stopped thinking about