Chapter 12

Hey everyone, thanks so much for reading, again this isnt a mega long chapter and i know everyone is dying for Flynn and Harley to get it on but patience is a virture lol

Anyway back to the chapter, i hope you enjoy it please comment and vote and let me know what you think. i love hearing from you guys it makes my day :)

thanks again

leighxxx

Chapter 12

Harley’s pov

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly, the gossip that had surrounded me over the last few days disappeared to be replaced by gossip of Carter and Hayden, Hayden getting the usual slut comments from the girls that weren’t in her circle of friends. It never ceased to amaze me how she could be so popular but so hated all at the same time. Speaking of Carter, his stench was stinking the halls, the classrooms, and the gym. Everywhere I went today all I could smell was him. I’d had one lesson with him, the last lesson and I thought I was going to throw up all class. He just sat there smirking over at me and Harry with a knowing look on his face, yes I was certain of one thing and that was whatever shit was coming Carter was going to be either the cause or smack bang in the middle of it.

The bell rang snapping me out of my daydream to see Harry with the same far off look, not doubt doing the same as me and thinking of anything to take away from the fact we could throw up any minute from his scent.

“Hey Haz, do you have football today and who’s taking me to Uncle Dan?” I asked packing my stuff up and shoving it into my bag slinging over my shoulder and hanging back not wanting to be squashed by the stampede of eager kids ready for home.

“Nah no practise today and I think Flynn’s got a spare helmet today he said he’d take you” he said eye balling Carters back as he left the classroom surrounded by an army of girls giggling and flirting their heads off.

I couldn’t help the grin that passed over my face, time just me and Flynn, fair enough not long but it was enough, any length of time with him was amazing.

“Har, don’t smile like that it grosses me out” he said chuckling slightly

“I can’t help it I get to spend time with Flynn and go on the bike plus I get to kick Uncle Dan’s butt again” I grinned not believing I was actually happy to be training and with Uncle Dan no less.

“I think he’ll have you doing something other than kicking his butt, I think I heard from one of the guys its closed training anyway, only the top fighters are training today which means you’ll be with all them” he smirked as my grin widened

“Really?” I asked giddily

“Yes Har really” he laughed draping his arm over my shoulder and leading me out through the class and into the hall that was still full of students laughing joking and generally acting like idiots.

“Cool, I can train properly not with the wusses that won’t do anything against me and you and the guys are no better. Oooo I’m so excited” I said jumping up and down like an idiot until my face dropped and my gaze landed on Carter who was leant up against my locker, his arms crossed over his chest and his long dark hair falling over his eyes. He oozed negativity and rebellion, everything about him screamed bad boy and just one look in his direction had me shuddering with unease as Harry did the same from my side. Taking a deep breath I looked up at Harry rolling my eyes over to him gesturing him to follow my lead and started walking up to him

“That’s my locker” I said nodding at the locker his ass was leant on

“Oh is it, I didn’t know” he said gruffly, his voice scraping down my spine, I could feel Harry getting angry beside me but he controlled it so well and only kept a blank stare on the new comer.