Chapter 14

Hey guys thanks for reading, hope this is ok. please comment and let me know :O)

thanks for all your support it means so much to me and i really hope you all like this chapter also i apolgise in advance for the end ;o/ lol

please comment vote and fan

leighxxx 

Chapter 14

Abby’s Pov

I switched the computer off immediately feeling myself let go and shift into my big black wolf tearing up my office, I couldn’t believe this was happening, yes I expected it, I always had. Every year about this time, near the twin’s birthday she tried to escape, every failed attempt Grant would let me know but the last three years she hadn’t bothered everything on my mother had gone quiet. I growled loudly mentally slapping myself for not being more prepared of course she would try and escape, they would be eighteen and it was obvious she timed her escape. I knew my mother, I knew how she thought I only wish I’d thought about it more before but with everything going on with the twins and Hayden, Hayden especially I’d not even given it a moment’s thought.

Since she’d hit puberty she was getting worse and worse and most of my spare time consisted of either stressing out over the whole Harley and Flynn situation, which I was glad was kind of sorted in their own way, and worrying about Hayden. It amazed me the type of control she held over people, behind her back I knew no one liked my daughter but when she was there her presence kind of over took the room, she had so much control over people especially men, I had no idea how she did it or where she got it, I guess I could control a lot of people but that was down to my Alpha gene, yeah Hayden had some of that but I suppose the gene got passed to the twins, Harry especially radiating the power I had.

Snapping myself out of thoughts of my wayward daughter I found myself pacing up and down in my office tearing whatever furniture up that got in my way. I thought I’d gotten over that woman and everything she did but when Grant said she had escaped I reverted back to that little girl that she nearly killed, the one that was scared of her own shadow never trusting anyone or anything.

All I had wanted my entire life that I remember was a proper family. I wanted to be loved, to matter and now, well now I had all that and more, I had Milo, my world, my everything. I still loved him as much today as I did eighteen years ago when I first saw those chocolate brown eyes gazing at me from the other side of the corridor at my new school. I had my pack, god I loved my pack. I had good friends, Dan, Gabby, Ryder to name the closest people to me, I would no way have been able to accomplish a thing without them but most of all I had my kids. I had the twins, I had Hayden and I had my little Henry. I loved my kids more than anything, I would do anything for them, I would give my life for them and there was no way as long as I drew breath into my lungs would I let anybody especially that woman come anywhere near them.

As far as I knew she didn’t know about Hayden and Henry, anyone that guarded her were forbidden to even talk about the outside with her, talk of my kids especially was banned around her so I could assume that the reasons for her escape and all the other attempts were one of two things, revenge on me, she no doubt still wanted me dead although I really have no idea why she didn’t just do it when I was younger, you know get it over with then she wouldn’t have had to deal with all this. I couldn’t shift then, I had no idea of this life, I was weak and scared. Over the years that very thing had puzzled me, why she didn’t just kill me. It was no secret how much she hated me for being like my dad and not her but there must be something in her to have kept me alive.

The other thing and the one I was the most scared of which made me think, knowing how she thought, would be the one she was doing, was to get my twins. I don’t know why she wanted them, if she despised me then there was no doubt she would despise my children as much but all I knew was deep down, deep deep down in the pit of my stomach I knew she wanted my twins. Like I said it was the same time around their birthdays as if she had a plan for them. Everything added up, sure I’m guessing if she could get her hands on me it would be a bonus but her real goal was my twins.