twenty seven

27|VIOLENT PAST

Lillian watched with folded arms and a straight face as her husband beat up Walter Krin.

"Where are Eren and Christa?" Levi demanded after kicking the man in his chest, leaving him breathless.

"Oh, you're so brave." Walter mocked with a grin. "That checkpoint back there was just recruits who could barely wipe their own ass. You think you're some sort of hero, beating them down?"

"What an atrocious thing we've done." He replied, the sarcasm dripping off every word. Levi shoved his foot into h giant mouth, making him eat the dirt off his boot. "But what's more atrocious is this mouth of yours. I recommend you start talking while you're still able to use it. Where are Eren and Christa?"

"It's no use!" Walter screamed at him, wiping the blood off his lips. "All that's left for you now is to run and hide inside these walls, covered in mud and shit. If you don't turn yourselves in, every last Scout we captured will get the noose! Starting with the one most guilty of all, Erwin Smith."

"Shut up!" Levi snapped, lifting the man up and pressing his face against the tree while pulling his arm behind him till they all heard a satisfying pop. "That's for not answering my question. Some Scouts' lives are more valuable than others. Only those dumb enough to acknowledge that join us."

"Sweetie, let me try." Lilly stepped forwards, her hands on her hips as she narrowed her eyes at the beaten up man. Levi forced him to sit up right against the tree again before stepping back and watching his wife. "Do you remember when you tried to educate me on male anatomy against my will?" Lillian glared down at the man who was praying to the Gods for mercy. "Well, I got married and my husband helped me learn male anatomy so I know exactly where all your weak spots are and how to use them to my advantage. Oh, and I'm a doctor too so I know how to do things with minimal pain and maximum pain."

"Please no! I'm sorry!" He begged, his entire demeanour changing when she stepped closer.

""Please no"? I believe those were my exact words before you attempted to rape me. But, you know what, that was in the past, I don't care anymore." She shrugged before stamping her foot down on his groined full force, tears streaming down his face in pain as he grabbed her foot, trying to remove it but the pregnant woman would not budge. "Oh, I'm sorry. Turns out I lied, I haven't forgiven you yet. So be a good boy and tell me were Eren and Christa are at and I might spare all two inches of your dick."

"I-I don't know!" Walter cried, looking at Levi as he answered their question. "I'm not allowed to know. Kenny Ackermann is a very cautious man!"

"Ackermann?" Lillian glanced over at her husband with a raised eyebrow but he looked equally puzzled.

"I know Kenny. Is that his last name?" Levi asked, grabbing his wife's bicep and pulling her back from the man, her foot finally leaving him.

"It is, but..." He trailed off, in too much pain to give a full answer.

"True, there's a lot of things he doesn't divulge. Especially the important stuff." The Captain stated back. "But you must have a rough idea. You best try to remember before I let go of my wife. She knows all the bones in the body and how many more she can break."

"You're both insane!"

"Maybe we are." Lilly hummed, crossing her arms as she grew impatient.

"Someone's coming from that way!" Sasha spoke up quickly, lifting her bow and pointing it in the direction of the intruder. Everyone dived to the floor, Levi holding the hostage down. "More than one."

"Told you so, Captain." Walter chuckled, leaning his head up to see who it was. "It's no use. One way or another, the Scouts will soon come to an end."

As the two hooded figures got closer they removed their hoods and revealed their faces. Hanji stared hesitantly in their direction before Levi stood up and revealed himself, the others following his lead. The Section Commander passed him a piece of paper which caused all of his squad to gather around him to read it while Lillian stayed next to their hostage.

"And there you have it. The coup d'état was successful." Hanji revealed making every become excited with the news.

"Looks like you were once again wrong about something." Lilly spat at the man, kicking him between his legs when she saw him try and stand up. "But at least this time I was able to fight back rather than have my brother protect me. You were wrong about me. I am a fighter and I am successful without your help. I have a loving husband, a child on its way and I get to help people. You, however, are going to rot in hell for the rest of your life."