ten

10|TITANS IN THE WALL

"Why is my husband so sexy?" Lillian gasped as she watched Levi free Eren from his Titan form. She was helping a woman and her daughter who were stranded near the wall where the Titans were fighting, the mother trapped under some stone.

"You're a lucky woman." The woman chuckled, trying to ignore the pain in her leg.

"I certainly am." The doctor continued cleaning the wound and bandaging it up, talking about everything to help keep the womans mind off the pain.

"When I grow up I want to help people too!" The daughter cheered, watching the blonde woman carefully. "I want to be a doctor too!"

"You can be anything you want to." Lilly patted the girls head playfully while the mother beamed proudly. "Oi, you! Yes you, please help this woman and her daughter to the civilian checkpoint."

"Yes, ma'am." The Military Police saluted the doctor and helped carry the woman away with the daughter trailing behind.

"Lils." A familiar voice called out from behind her. "How you getting on?"

"I've barely touched the surface." She sighed, turning around and standing up. She leaned her head against his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"All medical teams have been deployed." He informed her, holding her close and placing a gingerly kiss on her head. "We need you for Eren."

"You were so sexy cutting him out." Lilly smirked and pinched his back playfully. "But I'm also a doctor so I'm very pissed."

"Come on." Levi dragged her towards the others, holding her in one hand and her bag in the other.

"Lilly!" Hanje squealed, hugging the woman and taking her away from her husband. "Look what happened! She is in some kind of solid ice."

"That's weird." Lillian hummed, slipping out the womans grasp and heading towards Eren. "How you feeling, Eren?"

"Confused." He answered, looking around at all the damage. "I did this?"

"It was so cool! You were so badass." Her comment made the boy laugh as she began checking over him. "You need to rest. I need a carriage now! He is to be transported back to Headquarters."

"You heard her." Levi yelled when he noticed the soldiers still standing around. The Scouts ran around scared trying to get what the woman wanted.

"You should go with him and rest, I need to attend to some civilians still so I'll meet you back at Headquarters." Lilly kissed her husbands cheek and waved him off as he scowled at the public display of affection.

"Stay safe." He waved back before disappearing with Eren.

"Hey!"

"Look!" Lillian sighed and twisted around to see what all the fuss was, her breath got caught in her throat. She ran forwards with Hanje by her side, both women eager to see what was looking back at them.

"A Titan?"

"In the wall?"

"Your orders, Section Commander?" A soldier spoke to the silenced woman, all confused and lost.

"Huh?" Hanjes mouth was open with shock as she stared at the Titan in the wall. "What? Hold on!"

"Holy shit!" The blonde doctor jumped in fright as a man harshly grabbed on to Hanjes shoulder, scaring both the woman. The pastor was out of breath and could not get the words out.

"Pastor Nick?" The brunette woman questioned slowly, watching the man carefully.

"Whatever you do you must keep that Titan out of the sunlight." Pastor Nick chocked out, still trying to catch his breath.

"What?" Lillian and Hanje gapped at the same time before the blonde woman shook away her shock and pointed at a soldier. "You! Inform Commander Erwin of this discovery."

"Yes, ma'am." The soldier saluted and ran off to find a horse. The Scouts worked hard and made a cover for the hole in the wall before using their ODM gear to scale the wall to hang it.

"Now then, it's time for you to talk." Hanje addressed the religious man, both standing at the top of the wall while Lillian watched with narrowed eyes. "What is this Titan? What is it doing inside the wall? And, why did you people keep this a secret all this time?"

"I have work to do!" The Pastor shouted, ignoring the multiple questions Hanje asked. "My church and followers have been devastated! This is your fault. I will demand restitution. Now, let me back down!"

"Certainly." Hanje grabbed him by his collar and dangled him over the edge of the wall. "Will straight down do?"

"Man do I love being part of the Survey Corps." Lillian chuckled to herself, folding her arms and watching the scene before her.

"Section Commander." The other Scouts tried to stop the woman, worried about the consequences.

"Stay back." She commanded. "Enough of this. Do you people know why we Scouts have shed so much blood? To take back our freedom from the Titans! I was willing to sacrifice my own life for that cause. I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you. Is that clear? And if you won't talk, I'll try the next person. Your measly life wouldn't make up for much, anyway."

"Let go of me." Pastor Nick cried, holding on to the womans arm tightly.

"Like this? Right now?" The Section Commander sassed, testing the man for answers.

"I swear this a normal life for us Scouts." The blonde woman rambled to the cadet beside her, bored already of the situation she was witnessing. "I really should be heading back to Headquarters to look after Eren. Do you have a horse I could borrow?"

"Of course, Doctor Ackerman." The cadet nodded, getting more nervous as Hanje threw the Pastor back on to safe grounds.

"Good, follow me." Lillian wandered over to her friend, crouching down beside her. "Hanje, I need to head back to check on Eren. Tell me if you get any progress with that wimp."

"Stay safe!" Hanje waved them away as they scaled back down the wall. "And don't die! Levi will kill me!"

"I know!" Lilly called back, allowing the cadet to help her get back to her job.