Sighs

"Oi, Mizuki," Aki called to his friend when he entered the room. "They said you went to see the principal. Anything wrong?"

"Yeah, you must watch the students more closely. Even girls can be delinquent, too." Seiran complained. "Really? I've never encountered one."

"Maybe because she's beautiful that's why you didn't notice that devil inside this school."

"Now now, you don't have to be harsh. Tell me, what happened?" Aki smiled at Seiran. He laughed when he heard his story. It must be her, Aki thought. Bridgette.

"What are you laughing at?!" Seiran was very annoyed with his friend's gestures. "It's not funny, I was harassed!"

"Oh come on Mizuki. You said she's beautiful, right? So how come you call it harassment?"

Yes, she's beautiful. She moves so gracefully, even when she shoved her hands on my mouth, Seiran thought. The way she had spoken about the piano... wait, why am I having thoughts of her?!

"Hey, are you listening?"

"Shut up. I'm listening."

"I said it might be Tsukishiro san."

"Tsukishiro?"

"Bridgette Tsukishiro. She's a kouhai from UK." Aki blushed while he was explaining to him. "She's the one you had mistaken as my... as my..."

"..."

"Well, she isn't my lover or anything. Onimura sensei wants me to take care of her since she's alone here in Japan, I'm kinda used with her around-"

"Why are you making excuses?" Seiran said to Aki. "I- I am not. You just misunderstood her. I think she likes the piano, like you do. And actually, you two are very similar."

"Eh. In what sense?" Seiran asked, mocking Aki. He just shrugged as an answer. Tsundere, Aki thought.

"It's so boring." Seiran complained again. Aki was about to answer when they heard some music playing. Everyone turned to see Seiran on his seat. He was shocked himself—it wasn't just an ordinary piano piece. He knew that he had heard the song once, yet wasn't sure from where and when.

"Mizuki kun! Where do you think you are going?" Baba sensei shouted as Seiran stood and went up the door. He looked at the teacher, surprised. "Go back to your seat. I am not allowing you to go anywhere during class hours. Understood?"

"Tsssch." Seiran returned to his seat. Where had I heard it? It wasn't any amateur playing there. Could it be...

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

"Please let me play the piano today."

No matter how many times she think about it, Bridgette still can't figure why she said that to Masahiro. Is it out of pity? Is she mocking herself? Or simply because she's weak?

She let out a sigh. Her hands still trembling from the notes she played earlier.

"Prelude in C-sharp minor."

It's been a while. I am weak, alright. I am selfish, keeping things to myself. I never told anyone why I stopped playing the piano. Nobody knows the pain it's causing me. And now, another pain has taken me to the depths.

"It's impossible!"

"Don't do it!"

Nobody told me those lines before. Nothing is impossible for me. Nothing can stop me from doing what I wanted to do.