Pancakes

Bridgette had been having pleasant nightmares since she had those rainbow macarons from Seiran. Aside from the fact that it really made her heart thumping against her chest, the events following that incident were just too much for her to handle.

For an instance, she didn't know how she would feel about Shinji Kirishima's words over the press conference. She didn't included him in her party mix as she believed he'll always gonna be her first choice. That is, if he chooses her. He could've been staging those answers for publicity, nevertheless, he made quite a good move there, if she's the one he's pertaining to.

Another is that almost confession from Aki. Sure enough, she likes him, but not the love-like-romantic whatever kind of thing. Besides, Emi is so into him she might just get a friendship over notice despite her claims that she's okay with what may happen between them, which, Bridgette asserted to herself, won't be happening anyway.

And then there's Ren. This guy have lots of humour hiding inside his body, and not to mention the word romantic. Yes, Bridgette thinks he's romantic; he never hesitates to tell her his thoughts about him and her together. Yet she's still considering Shinji over him, though.

The party mix should have been limited to three slots only, including herself, considering a love triangle. But Seiran- that egocentric, eccentric, pathetic, self-dignifying rich dumbass, squeezed himself in. And she just wanted to bang her head against the wall for thinking about this guy, a little more than any other else. Blame it to the Ladurée.

Summarizing things, Bridgette was already higgledy-piggledy over what these guys are doing to her. For goodness sake, she's just trying to be nice; growing up with a brother alone made her be like one of the boys. And putting her heart in the state of anarchy isn't just a thing for her.

And for this stupid reason, she skipped school for the next two days.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

"Everyone, please keep quiet!" Touya chan called out to his students who are all mumbling about the assignments he'd given them. The only person silent in the class, much to everyone's surprise, is Ren. He'd been depressing himself for not seeing Bridgette three days in a row.

"Hey, anyone here knows the place Tsukishiro is staying?" the young teacher asked. The whole class looked at Ren, who weren't listening at all.

"Maybe Ren would like to volunteer," Haru suggested to Touya chan. "He'd been to Tsukishiro's place, and he's very eager to see her."

Ren just looked at him, unable to make out any of what he's saying. He doesn't even have the slightest idea on why they were laughing. Shuu stood and smacked him at his head, taking him back to reality.

"What?!" Ren angrily asked, glaring at Shuu. He just pointed to Touya chan, who's been shaking his head, along with some tsssk comment. "You haven't been listening, ne, Hirasawa?"

Ren kept his silence, a bit embarrassed. Touya chan approached him, handing Ren some handouts. He refused to take the papers.

"I know my mind had been busy, you don't need to give me extra homework."

"Oh. I will just give this handouts to Tachibana. Maybe he could deliver this to Tsukishiro today."

"Eh?" Ren's expression was that of someone who'd just got his face splashed with icy water. He blinked.

"Touya chan is asking you to deliver those handouts to Tsuki-" Haru was interrupted when Ren suddenly stood up and snatched the papers from Touya chan.

"I'LL MAKE SURE THAT SHE'LL GET THIS, AND I AM WILLING TO STAY THE NIGHT TO TEACH HER WHAT SHE'D MISSED HERE IN SCHOOL!" Ren energetically exclaimed, earning him another smack from Shuu.