The Prince of Horses

Bridgette woke up early for a Sunday. She had promised to go with Ren on a farm that day when she was so frustrated with what was happening in to her. "He's stupid," she said while fitting the clothes she had bought. She sighed as she looked in the mirror.

"What a guy." It occured to her that maybe he's trying to cheer her up after seeing her grief-stricken face. "Things weren't supposed to be that way. And now," she looked into her hands. "Now I wanna touch her once again. Stroke and play the keys, the way I used to."

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Time flies really fast, and before Bridgette realised it, it was almost 30 minutes left before she and Ren meet. She dashed her way out of her unit.

"Ohayou!" The old lady greeted at her as always. She just passed by her at full speed. "The wind inside the building is cool today, maybe somebody left the window open." she just mused.

"This is bad! I need to hurry! I have to find the-"

"Good morning!" Ren greeted her when the elevator opened. Surprise was quickly drawn to her face. "Why are you in such a hurry?"

He's an idiot, Bridgette thought, blushing as Ren guided her through the elevator. "It isn't good manners to be late in a meeting, is it?" Ren looked at her and smiled. "Waiting to me is nothing if it is you that I should wait for," he said, earning him a smack on his head. Instead of getting mad, he just laughed at her, making Bridgette laugh, too.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Aki was just too lazy to get out of his bed. "It's already sunday, huh?" He stared at the mirror while brushing his teeth. Soon, summer will come, and in a few months, I will graduate from high school, he thought.

"Aki!! We will be leaving now. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Yuki, his older sister, asked.

"Yeah."

"You can bring in your girlfriend if you want!"

Aki's eyes widened as Yuki laughed on his flustered face. "W-where did you get that?"

"I saw the both of you a few times walking on your way home." She teased Aki a lot that he felt uneasy with her words. "Wait! That is just a misundersta-"

"Otousan, Yuki said Aki chan have a girlfriend." Aki's mom, Akiko, told their dad, Yukito. "Oh? You're already at that age? What is she like?" he answered.

"She's so pretty, having a long, dark hair, and a very green eyes. I think they-"

"I said she isn't my girlfriend!" Aki yelled at Yuki, silencing her. "Look. Tsukishiro san came from England, and she's living alone here in Japan. Onimura sensei asked me to look after her because she isn't used in traveling here alone." He pants as he is explaining their situation to them. Yuki pouted.

"You're so boring. At least put some-"

"That's enough Yuki." Yukito said. "If that's what he said, then so be it."

"Aki chan is so nice to take care of her. You said she's living alone?" Akiko asked. Aki nodded at her. "She's a friend, and I don't see anything wrong if we go home together. That's why..."

"Let's invite her for dinner sometime, ne, Aki chan?" his mother suggested. "It's tough, living alone in a place that is new to her. She might want to have some home cooking,"

"I will also teach her how to cook some easy foods. What do you think?" Everyone was dumbfounded at her suggestion, especially Aki, who was all red while his mother was speaking. "I'll tell her that."

"And I will show her some cute baby Aki photos!" Yuki gleefully said. "Cut that out, will you?" Aki glared at her.

"Okay children, that's enough." The two stopped as they hated being referred to as children. "Aki, feel free to go out, it is Sunday, afterall." Yukito tapped his son's shoulder and they all went out the house. "Just don't forget to lock the door and bring your keys."