Change

KawaiiCupcakeChan you've gotta read this! XD

The sky was lit brightly by the sun, making the tree shades a sanctuary from heat. Loud cheerings can be heard anywhere. The oval track was full of students supporting their classmates. Each of them betting on who's to win and who's to lose the matches.

Aimi was looking at Seiran as he carried Bridgette at his back. She knew Bridgette was a sporty type of person as she is, and a simple parlor game won't give her an injury, yet she's barefooted.

"They stopped..." she said, wondering what's happening between Seiran and Bridgette. She suspects that a special bond is starting to bind the two and she doesn't want to interfere with it. However, she's worried with the situation that Bridgette is in right now.

"Ai chan, for how long had they've been together?" Shinji asked. She understand that he wants Yui be back to him and that she always wanted to be his. But what if she had changed her mind?

What if she had fallen in love with Mizuki senpai?

"What do you mean by together?" Ren said to him, confused by his question. "Mizuki and Bridgette were never together. They practically hate each other." Aki stated as he was equally confused with the situation. Shinji smirked at the two.

"Really? I don't think so."

"Ano... Bridgette told me what happened last time, and it seems that Mizuki senpai thought you were harassing her that's why... uhm... he said that." Emi said as she looked at Shinji with a frown. She stuttered while delivering her lines and Shinji believed in her.

"Tanaka san, what's happening?"

A loud laugh thundered as Shuu no longer can contain himself. He looked at Bridgette and Seiran who seems to be in the middle of a discussion while standing in the pathway. Ren staggered at him. "What's funny?"

"I can't understand it. I don't know what Tsukishiro fed you guys that you were all crazy for her." He pointed to Seiran. "And I think, Sei chan's her latest victim."

"What did you just called her?" Shinji immediately asked. His blue eyes looked stormy as ever. Shuu scratched the back of his head, then looked at Aimi. "Uh, playgirl?"

"No. I'm asking for her surname."

"Ah. Tsukishiro."

It's over. Aimi thought as Shinji looked her way. "Aimi?"

Kill me now.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Seiran stopped walking. He never saw it coming. He didn't even considered asking himself that question.

"Seiran, do you like me?"

Bridgette nonchalantly asked him such inquiry. He's quite sure that she just blurted it out of curiosity, and now, Seiran's curious himself.

Do I?

His heart now increased its beating pace. His breathing became heavy, as if it's in sync with Bridgette's. Seiran's mind was racing for answers when he saw Emi standing under the tree.

No. I can't be in loved with her. It must be Tanaka. I know that I've loved her since we met. Her brown hair... All I need is courage to ask her. To confirm that she's-

"It's okay if you don't want to answer." Bridgette's words halted Seiran's thoughts.

Whatever.

The Piano Romance (Notice Me, Senpai)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara