Cheated

Bridgette was staring at Seiran, thinking what she should answer to him. She had waited for this moment but right now, her thoughts were filled by the hurt she had caused Ren.

Seiran caressed her hair. "You don't have to answer me now," he said. He's still kneeling in front of her and he wiped another tear that rolled in her cheek. "I know you have to settle things with Hirasawa, Aki, and Kirishima-"

"I had rejected Aki san yesterday." Seiran looked at her. "You were walking with Emi chan and he told me that you were confessing to her. I rejected... him."

"How about Hirasawa?"

Bridgette exhaled. She forced a smile. "Maybe he knew it by now. I'm quite sure Shuu knows something about us, he's sharp."

"Tsch."

"And Emi chan might've told them. I told her that... that..."

"We're dating?" She bowed down in embarrassment. Seiran pinched her cheek. "Tsch, I really..."

Bridgette smiled, knowing what he wanted to say. "Seiran, there're so many things that you should know about-" he halted her words by putting his face too close to her he almost kissed her. "I don't care who you are. I have plenty of time to know you."

"But..."

"We'll know about each other as we deepen our relationship." Bridgette couldn't say anything. She wanted to tell him who she really is, unfortunately he's too stubborn to listen.

"Just don't go nagging at me about not telling you what I'm supposed to say. Let's go back now."

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Ren wasn't on his seat when Bridgette arrived at the classroom. Everyone was looking at her, and she guessed they know about her relationship with Seiran. Shuu sat beside her.

"I'll be your seatmate from now on," he looked at her and pinched her cheek. "Hey, don't worry bout Ren. He's kinda obsessed with you he no longer knows what he's doing."

"I just feel guilty about it. He'd been a good friend to me, I just can't tell it straight that I'm in love with Seiran."

Shuu laughed at her and winked at Emi when she turned around to look at them. "What's funny?" Bridgette asked. Shuu just shook his head. "I was just surprised that you fell for Sei chan."

"Why?"

"Do you know that he hates dandelions?"

"Eh?!"

"Well, I told him when we were kids that dandelions can enter his ears when blown in it." Bridgette found herself laughing hard at Shuu's stories. She learned that they used to go to the same primary school together and was living at the same area. Seiran also bullies Ren when they were younger, and it saddened Bridgette. She realised that the hurt she had caused him was much more than as it seems, not because she rejected him, but because of all the people, she'd fallen in love with Seiran.

"Should I talk to him now?" Shuu looked at her so gently she blushed. "Nah, just leave that idiot. He'll realise that he's wrong anyway. Besides, you never knew what he can do to you."

"Oh."

"Just leave him be. I'll just talk to Touya chan that I'll switch seats with that moron to lessen the awkwardness."

"Thanks Shuu."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Masahiro had Bridgette called upon his office to discuss with her what Onimura sensei had told him. Enishi told him that his father and the head of the Mizuki family was planning to have her and Seiran meet for a marriage interview. The principal was much more than delighted to announce to his bestfriend that Yui'll be dating the Mizuki heir.