Boys' Talk

The two older guys shooed Fujiko away from their 'boys talk', much to her disappointment.

"Oi Toki chan, Ei chan and Tsu chan both have granddaughters, right?"

"You mean Kizuna Toudou?" Takumi asked. He was fairly acquainted with the Toudou and Mizuki households, but not with the Kisaragi children as they haven't attended social gatherings after flying to London.

"Well, since you're already friends with Kizuna, how about a marriage interview with her?" Tokiya suggested of which Takumi greatly grunted. "We're not friends! You know that I liked someone else!"

"Ah, yeah, Haruni Maki, right?"

"Nice name, Haruni..." The two old guys began to tease Takumi. He was so flustered but didn't denied the fact that he likes Haruni Maki. "In that case, you'll introduce Seiran to Kizuna?" Tokiya asked Seiichi.

Seiran ignored what the elders were saying. He didn't mind them laughing at him but right now, his head is full of Bridgette. "I don't like her. She's too full of herself."

"Yeah." Takumi said in agreement with him. Kizuna Toudou was the third granddaughter of Tsukasa Toudou, the one they would call the social airhead. She's fully aware of her status and often look down on others. Being daughter to a corporate titan had gotten much into her.

"Nah, I know Seiran won't like her. Of course I will pair him with his kind." Seiichi grinned, and Tokiya inmediately understood what he meant. "What do you mean by my kind?" Seiran asked.

"Nevermind son. If I could convince her grandfather to bring her back from London, you'll meet her. I bet she's very lovely now."

"But I heard she's in New York?" Tokiya said as he drink his Arabica coffee. "I remember Ei chan telling me that his granddaughter'll enter either Juilliard or Harvard."

"Oh, that old loaf's keeping information to himself again."

Seiran frowned. He ran his fingers in his hair twice; a clear indication that he's nervous. Fantastic. Now they want to introduce me to another girl from London when I already have one pestering me. Just what I really needed.

"I think I have to refuse meeting her." Seiran finally said. It raised Takumi's brow, his eyes full of why questions. "I mean, how can I just go marry someone I haven't even met before?"

The three guys laughed. "Baka! You won't marry her right away. Of course you've got to know each other first." Takumi eyes were spilling out tears as he delivered his lines.

"Besides, you've met her a long time ago. I understand you've already forgotten her but I see you two are the perfect match!" Seiichi picked up a biscuit and put a pawn forward. *oh, they weren't done playing chess!*

"What I mean is... I... I am troubled enough by this one girl then you guys will barge in trying to bring me another!!"

Takumi, Tokiya and Seiichi let out a fake gasp at Seiran's confession. "So that's why you're sulking these past few days, huh?" Seiichi said after a moment of silence. "What happened?"

Seiran looked at his hands, remembering her hands curled in it. "I met this girl last spring. She's graceful and beautiful, and she have this annoying cheery attitude.

"I don't know, but I'm constantly annoyed by her, yet I always wanted to see her."

"Oh, I feel you, but I'm not annoyed by Haru chan." Takumi said. Seiran just scowled at him and whispered shut up.

"Okay, continue."

"Everyone in school looked up at her, and many boys were after her, too."

"Including you?" Seiichi teased. He just ignored his grandfather. "So what's your problem?"