Closer

Ren was very uneasy that morning. Not only that Bridgette was out of sight, she didn't answered his calls, and Aki was his biggest rival, but due to what Aimi had told him.

What's wrong with me? he asked himself. The way she stared at me, does it have something to do with my hair?

He looked at their classmate Chiaki and asked her if there's something wrong with his looks.

"No, it's perfect!" She batted her eyes to Ren, who had expected that answer. "You could pass as Shin chan's brother!"

"Huh? Shin chan?"

"You know, the vocalist of XYZ. Gosh! Are you sure that Shuuichi is your brother?"

"XYZ..."

"They sang Love/Hate, and it was on the top of the Oricon this week! I feel like I'm talking to him right now because of you!"

"Oh, them. I remember." He turned around and walked away, completely ignoring Chiaki. Fangirls, he thought.

"Fangirl?" An idea struck him. Could it be Bridgette is an XYZ fan, and seeing me might result to her goin' nuts about me?

That improved Ren's mood.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Seiran quickly finished his lunch and went straight to the library. He'd been hiding from Onimura sensei; he was asking him to perform Liszt's Liebestraum no.2 for the upcoming school concert.

He's looking for a random book to borrow when he received an email from Aki, asking where he is. "Stupid Tachibana. How many times do I have to tell him to call instead of emailing me."

Seiran leaned against the shelf, figuring his phone. He's not in good terms with electronic gadgets; it usually takes him five minutes to send a 160 character text. He didn't noticed Bridgette approaching him.

"Uh, Mizuki san," she said, staring at him.

"Don't bother me, I'm busy."

"Get out of my way, then."

He ignored her and continued composing the mail. Bridgette kept her eyes at him.

"Oi Mizuki-"

"I said do not disturb me, do whatever you want, just leave me alone!"

"Oh..."

Bridgette moved closer to him, close enough that she's just an inch away from Seiran. His eyes widened, cheeks burning as he could trace a mild lavender scent in her hair. She extended her hand up, reaching for something above him.

They were now at 0 inch proximity.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked, avoiding her face a couple of inch away from his. He could feel his heart thumping real fast, ready to take a race out of his chest.

"I'm getting a book." She almost whispered when she said that in his ear. He could feel her softness and warmth enclosing him.

If someone sees us like this...

"I can't reach it."

"Ah, mou..."

While his hands a bit shaky from nervousness, he held her waist and gently pushed her away. He can't deny to himself that she does have the curves, and that she's almost perfect for his taste.

Bridgette just innocently stared at him, making his blood shot up rapidly.

"Hey, don't you do that again! It's... It's dangerous!"