Sports Festival

It was a fine Friday afternoon in June and everyone in the Student Council was busy in preparation for the sports festival that'll be held the next day. It was usually done every first week of June, but due to some conventions attended by the council, Amano sensei agreed to move the date two saturdays late for its preparation.

"Are you staying late?" Seiran asked Aki, who was probably the busiest student to date. Not only he could juggle his time between prep school, studies, and student council works, he still manages to find time for Bridgette, and Seiran applaudes him for that.

"Yeah, I've got to do some paper works for Amano sensei's approval." Aki sighed as he get some working files off the cabinet. "I haven't seen her for days, and it's just driving me nuts."

"Me either." Seiran unconsciously replied, of which made Aki stare at him with his brows knitting. "What I mean is I haven't seen her these past few days, too." He quickly added, realising his friend's emotional turmoil.

Indeed, Bridgette and Seiran's path had not crossed for a couple of days. Albeit he appears as if he doesn't care, he really wished to see her, only he was considerate enough to let Aki have his way to her.

"I'll go ahead of you. My brain is dead tired right now." Seiran said as he bid his adieu to Aki. He always assure that Bridgette was out of sight as her presence was capable to create confusion within him. With just a glimpse of her she can put herself in his mind for hours.

He then remembered his mother quoting a Coelho, which goes like:

At first, you think of a person for two minutes then forget him for three hours. But when you get used to that person, you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes.

Or something like that.

I can't be in love with her. Not this fast, he thought to himself as he walks his way to the gate. I barely knew her...

"Hey, have you heard it?" A girl passing by Seiran said as she gossiped something with her friend.

"Yeah. Isn't she lucky? Jealous girl here!" answered the other girl. Seiran's thought was disrupted with these chatters, of which, on the other hand, he was a bit thankful as the noise decreases Bridgette's presence in his mind.

"I know right. Ne, do you think Tsukishiro san will say yes to Ren sama? I mean, hullo! She got our prince to ask her to be his girlfriend!"

"What?!" Seiran reacted to the girls before he could stopped himself.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Seiran had been doing mental suicides since he left the school. His impulsiveness had caused him some troubles. For an instance, he had asked those gossiping girls about Ren wanting to be Bridgette's boyfriend, until one of them squeaked, 'at least we still have Shinji Kirishima, him she can't take from us.'

She can get herself killed with her charm, huh? he said to himself while eyeing the pitiful girls mourning over Ren's love for her. I wonder what'll they do had they found about Kirishima having a past with her?

Seiran instructed his driver to drive him to Ladurée shop and then to Bridgette's place. Another impulsiveness from him, but now he's giving in to his craziness. Just a visit won't hurt.

He was about to ring on her intercom when someone spoke over his shoulders. "You need anything from me?" Bridgette said, surprised to see Seiran. He turned around to see Bridgette's face glowing pink- her eyes bright and sparkly, hair fixed in a lovely French braid with her glossy lips curling into a smile. She wears a purple chic dress, which was a perfect fit in Seiran's fashion taste.