Prologue

"Too slow," Seiran said to himself as he climbed up the hill while his companion, Aki, was walking slowly in the stone path covered with cherry blossoms. It was the third sunday of March, and spring had made the city all covered in pink. Seiran stopped right in front of a big sakura tree that stands alone in the hill.

"Wow," he sighed while admiring the falling petals around him. Secretly, he's upset of having Aki to watch those petals with. He will be in his third year but still not going out with anyone. He glanced into Aki.

"How long..." he stopped midway when he noticed that he's already gone. He turned to see if his friend is hiding from him. "Fine! Thanks for waking me up to see these petals and for you to play hide and seek!" He walked around the tree to hide himself from Aki, so he could pretend that he had left him alone.

"So beautiful," a young lady said in French as Seiran circled the huge tree. "Cherry blossoms started earlier this year."

Baffled, Seiran absentmindedly answered oui in agreement to the young lady's statement. She looked at him and smiled as sakura petals slowly swirl around them. He noticed her looking elsewhere.

"Pianist?" the young lady asked while her sea green eyes burn into him. Seiran was surprised by her question - he was rarely asked by that question just by looking at him.

"Yeah. So what?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do I know you?"

"No?"

"Then how did you know that I play the piano? Have you seen me in concours?"

The young lady then walked into him and held his hand up. "What are you doing?!" Seiran blushingly exclaimed as he was touched by her. She then put her palm against his to compare the size of their hands. She mouthed a word that was barely audible to Seiran.

"W-what are you doing?!" he practically shouted in embarrassment to the young lady. She looked up at him, black hair swaying with the wind, as she feel the warmth of Seiran's hand against hers. "What the hell are you doing? I don't hold hands with strangers!"

"We are not holding hands, are we?" she calmly answered while she put down her hand. She looked at him like she's his long, lost puppy, then smiled sweetly.

"Tsundere?" she asked as she turned around to leave. She slowly walks down the hill while saying au revoir with sakura petals flying towards her. Seiran seems to be entranced as he gazed to the beautiful stranger before him. Then he realized one thing.

"TSUNDERE JA NAI!!!"