Deal

The piano room went silent again. True enough, Seiran's confession is way beyond Bridgette's expectations, but someone watching the whole scene?

They both jumped off their feet when they realised Onimura sensei's presence interferes with their romantic moment. Bridgette faced the smirking head teacher with her eyes all wide whilst Seiran still have his hands on her face. He gave Onimura sensei a you-ruined-my-moment look while the teacher just shrugged.

"When do you plan to snap out of shock, Tsukishiro?" he asked, throwing them a daunting look. "So this is what you two do when no one's around, hmm?"

Bridgette quickly and violently shook her head off with Seiran's hand still glued on her face. "N-n-no. Y-y-you've g-got it wrong!" she's stammering her words in denial of the teacher's claim who just raised his eyebrow. "You enjoy the pose though." he said. She went blank until she realised that Seiran's hands still cup her face so she immediately pull off and try to distance herself from him. Seiran grabbed her hand and locked his fingers in it, pulling her back to him. She could see Onimura sensei rolling his eyes at them.

"I was about to ask her to date me, but you ruined my moment," Seiran said. His hand kept squishing on Bridgette's hand, making her face glow bright pink. Onimura sensei rolled his eyes on them again before speaking. "Don't date that timid jerk. He's good for nothing."

"Are you talking about yourself? Geez, find yourself a girlfriend so you won't be acting so cold." Seiran laughed at him then hugged Bridgette from behind, resting his chin on her head. "You're such a tsundere."

"Look who's talking," Bridgette and Onimura sensei answered in unison. He snickered at their comment. "I'm not a tsundere! I'm just... reserved. Unlike you who didn't got any hugs when you're a kid."

"Oi, I'm well-loved by my family!"

"Uhm, so you two gonna argue about who's tsundere and who's not?" Bridgette snapped in annoyance. "Why are you even here, Sensei?"

Onimura looked at her with absolute zero coldness as if he's throwing icy daggers at her. "Why are you here, Tsukishiro?"

"Because..." Oh, he told me to wait here. Damn!

"Seriously Tsukishiro, I've never imagined to find you here making out with a moron."

"We're not making out!" she defended.

"Well, we could've made out if you didn't arrived though." Seiran lazily answered, earning him a big what?! and a nudge to the ribs from her. She's trying to free herself from him but then again his Clive Christian refused her to do so.

"I thought you were opt to go out with someone of your status level. Say for example," he looked maliciously at Bridgette. "A Kisaragi."

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

"You old freakin' animal how dare you not contact me for a month?!" Seiichi was so enraged when he finally got connected with Eikichi Kisaragi via Skype. The old Kisaragi wasn't really fond of technologies, unlike Seiichi who's been bragging his brand new Apple Watch to him.

"Shut up idiot! I'm a busy person!" he yelled back to him. "Otousama, you need not to shout at Mizuki sama!" Mai commented as she sipped tea from across the table. Eikichi looked up to her. "This holy fag yelled at me first!"

"Mum, that's how friends are supposed to be, ne, Pops?" Heiji said. Eikichi vigorously nodded at him in agreement, making Mai pout.

A loud squeak of "Maaaaaaaai!" came out of Eikichi's iPad and it made her rush to his side. "Fujiko chaaaaaan!"

The two old man both looked at their daughters-in-law who began chatting, making them out of place. Eikichi pushed Mai away, same as Seiichi with Fujiko, claiming it's their moment and they can just open their own gadgets to talk.