Chapter One

Copyright © 2013 Rose Cecily

This story "My Celebrity Life", including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfcs of my fanfic, pictures, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creater of this work and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, maniputaltion, distripution or selling of this work constitutes as an infrigement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to: fines up to 150,00$ and time in jail.

Copyright © 2013

___________________________________

Chapter One

  I hum to the sound of my radio playing faintly in the backround as I braid my hair.  

I have just put the finishing touches on my outfit for school today. I was tentative to even put it on in the first place.  There is no point in trying to dress fashionably, I am rubbish at it. Even if I was stylish everyone would hate on me anyways. If they don't do it straight to my face, they will find another way to tell me that I'm ugly.  

Girls, and boys, in my school aren't as kind as I want them to be. They are typical high school students, you know the deal. Social classes, and all that, are very important to them.  

"ERIN!!!!! ALEXIS IS HERE!" My mother shouts up to my room.  

Grabbing my bag and cell phone, I go downstairs to quickly pick up my toasted bagel that my mother makes for me every morning. I give my mother a kiss, and then go out, with my bagel, to Alexis' car.   "G'morning Erin!" Alexis chirps as she begins to drive, taking us to Terri's house so we can pick her up as well.  

"Morning." I say back, with my mouth full.  

Its the same ol' thing every morning. I get into the car with a bagel in hand, and Alexis drives to Terrie's house to pick her up.   

Good old routine.

  I press the button to turn on the radio and 'Live While We're Young' by One Direction comes on.   "Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya,  

Come on and let me sneak you out,  

And have a celebration, a celebration.

 The music up, the window's down."  Alexis sings along to the radio completely off key, and Terrie, as we pull up infront of where she is standing, is shaking her head when she sees us singing at the top of our lungs.

  I had already finished my bagel and joined Alexis' sing a long.  

"You girls are crazy." Terrie says, getting into the back of the car.  

"Come on Terrie, SING WITH US!" I exclaim trying to recruit her on to our crazy train.   Terrie rolls her eyes and responds, "What the heck!"  

All together we sing the chorus, "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun,  

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love,  

And never, never, never stop for anyone!  

Tonight let's get some,  

And live while we're young.  

Woahhh oh-oh-oh!  

Woahhhh oh-oh-oh!

  And live while we're young.  

Woahhh oh-oh-oh!  

Tonight let's get some..“  

"AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUUUUUNGGG!" Terrie sings solo.  

The song finishes when Alexis parks the car in the school parking lot, and we all get out of the car.  The "Welcome to Oak Wood High School" sign is the first thing we see as we approach the doors that allow us to enter the facility.  

I hold in a groan, not really wanting to go in.  

Its not that I hate school, I just majorly dislike it. The only studies I enjoy are choir, english, and global. Besides for that, my school day is a complete blur.

  Thank g-d today is wednesday and the beginning of my day is awesome.  

After first period English, I have Global and then free, which is then followed by Choir and Lunch. All of my favorite classes to start off my day.

  "Earth to Erin! We need to go inside you know." Alexis waves her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

  I snap out of my daze and smile at her.

  "Yeah, sorry. Just spaced out there for a moment." I apologize.   "Yeah, we noticed." Terrie says, looping her arm through mine.  

Together we walk into school, because if we stick as a group maybe the eagles won't strike.  

I fiddle with my skirt as I open my locker and Terrie slaps my hand.

 "Relax, you look hot. If Sara-Beth bothers you today its just because she's jealous." She tells me.  

The eagles, meaning Sara-Beth, her younger sister Angelica and their minions.  Every school has them, the stuck up bitchy girls who "rule" the school.   

Sara-beth pretends to be friends with me and then when I least expect it, hits me with a crushing blow of words, or rumours. I fall for it everytime.  

"Trust me, that outfit is hand picked by me!" Alexis exclaims opening her locker as well.  

I am wearing a pink shirt, made by the brand pink, that is like a jersey, with random designs stiched on it. Alexis matched it to a short lace skirt, black tights, and pretty high grey sneaker wedges that you wouldn't think would match but do.

  Usually I pick out my own outfits, but Alexis was insistent when she came over last night (to do some math homework with me) that I should wear it.  

I sigh and get out my books for english.  

The bell rings and I bid my friends fairwell so that I can go attend one of my favorite classes.

  ****

  "Now the ages of Romeo and Juliet would not be the same of the ages now, they may be twelve and thirteen in their tragic love story but nowadays their twelve and thirteen is really twenty and twenty one. One thing is known for sure, men's lust never changes." My teacher finishes her lecture.   All the girls laugh at her lust comment, while the boys just frown.  

Ms. Marque is one of the best English teachers there is, and everyone in her class enjoys her lectures. She are one of the reasons that I love english class.   She lets us out early, and the second I leave the classroom I am cornered by the one and only Sara-Beth.  

"Hey there Erin!" She exclaims in her fake cheery voice she uses when she tries to be my friend.   I mentally groan and then put on a smile, "Sara-Beth, what a suprise! Whats up?"  

"Totally digging the outfit," Her sister tells me.

  "How can I help you two?" I ask them, getting a little impatient.  

"We just wanted to tell you about this awesome competition I'm entering." Sara-Beth answers, handing me a slip of lavender paper.

  "X-Factor Audtions coming to town,  

Can you sing?  

Join us!"  

I don't read any further, I know that the only thing she meant by coming here was gloating.  "You can keep that." Angelica says as they turn on their heels and walk away, completing their purpose of approaching me, "We don't need it anymore."  

I roll my eyes and stomp away, back to my locker.  Honestly, I hate those girls.