Chapter Five

Hehe I know they are short but its better no? Unless you rather longer chapters and less updates. Your choice:D

SO IF ANYONE IS READING THIS HELLO!

My friends names are in this book and they are flipping out its hilarious!

___________________________

Chapter Five

"I can't believe you did that! I don't want to try out!" I shout at her, not caring we are in a library.

"Listen its just a first audition you don't have to continue if you really don't want to!" Tori begs.

One thing I dislike about Tori is that she knows me so well, which means she knows exactly what to say to push my buttons, and then convice me to do something.

"You know i owuld never set you up for failure. If I thought you couldnt do it, I would of never signed you up." She continues in her plead.

I sigh and walk out of the library angry and fustrated.

How could she have done something like that and not asked me about it first?

Tori follows after me and gives me a sad face.

"You aren't angry at me are you?" She gives me her puppy dog face that I cannot deny.

She knows those are my weaknesses!

"No." I give in, "But what you did was not okay."

She grabs my arm and pulls me back into the library.

"I still need to tell you everything about my vacation!" She squeaks.

****

Four periods later, I am in Alexis' car with Tori belting out lyrics to the song on the radio just like Terri, Alexis, and I were on our way to school.

Terrie wanted to come with us shopping but I insisted that she go on her date.

Alexis is still being all weird around me ever since that incident during lunch which is annoying but I figured I should just give her space. If it was that important she would have told me by now.

Alexis, Terrie, Tori and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. When I was born the first baby I ever met was Alexis. Apparently her mother gave birth in the room next to the room my mom was scheduled to be due in. My mother over the hospital visits to check on the baby got closer to Alexis' mom and now we are best friends.

Terrie is a case of bad parking and mistaken packages. Terrie lives in the house directly behind me and her mother and my mother seemed to always run into each other everywhere they went. Many times our house recieved packages for her family, and her house got packages for my family. Also Terrie's older brother would always confuse our houses and park horribly infront of ours, stomping into our home and then realized he parked infront of the wrong house, on the wrong street, and he wasn't in his home.

How I met Tori is crazy like her. Tori and I took Mommy and Me together with our mothers of course. So we were friends but not the best of friends, but one day my older sister Aly, who is only older then me by a few months, had thrown a doll of mine out the window and Tori happened to be walking by with her mother and picked it up. She loved the doll but I really wanted it back it was a favorite. One day I saw her walking in the street with her dad, and she had my doll so I tried to steal it back but it ended up a catastrophe. Both Tori and I had to go to the hospital because we broke each others arms, and from then on we were best friends, the fight ended in giggles.

These girls know me so well that if I needed to, they could replace me and be able to walk, talk, act, and dress like me.

"Stop looking like you are deep in thought." Tori orders me.

"Why?" I ask with a smile, amused by her command.

"Because then it makes me feel guilty that I never to that stuff!" She explains.

"What think? I can tell."

Tori frowns at me but then quickly resumes to bouncing around and singing her song.

Alexis, who has been strangely quiet the whole car ride, parks the car in the mall lot, and we all go out for our shopping spree.

"Oh how I missed thsi wonderful mall!" Tori presses herself against the wall of the mall by the doors that let you enter the building.

I swear if Terrie were here, Tori would be worse.

Terrie and Tori are exactly alike personality wise. They are crazy, funky, and very loud. If they were both together then I think I would go deaf, and die because of their energy.

"Just go in, your embarassing me." Alexis drags her in by her hair.

"THATS ABUSE!" I point and yell.

Alexis gives me a nasty glare and then continues on her way, grip tight on Tori's recently dyed blonde hair.

She probably dyed it right before the cruise. Tori always liked how blonde hair looks with tan skin.

"Can we please go to Cover Girl first?" Tori asks the two of us as we sit on a bench deciding where to go first.

"I say we go to all the stores on the first floor first." I give a suggestion.

"You are only saying that because you want to go into Forever 21 first." Alexis says.

I give an innocent shrug, "It may be the reason, maybe not. But you have to its a good idea."

Alexis nods, and stands up.

"I guess that means we are going to Forever 21 first."

Lets go shopping!